Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucas Arts Adventure PC.

Default Re: Lucas Arts Adventure PC.

I sit my rattle cans out on the windshield wipers on my car for about 10 minutes. The area around them is black, and the windshield soaks up a lot of sun. Brings up the can to a very nice warm temperature for spraying and makes it flow nice and smooth.

I also use the same location as a drying rack. I'm usually ready for recoats in minutes when I'm not wet sanding between coats.

Candies are always a challenge regardless of whether you have a proper gun or a rattle can. As always, prep, prep, prep. And always try to eliminate or minimize sharp edges. Paint naturally wants to flow away from them, and with a transparent or candy coat, will show less color.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Default Re: Lucas Arts Adventure PC.

Yeah, I've had all those issues. I think I'll just wet sand a little bit and call it good no matter how bad it looks.

For the next two weeks I'm working overtime and I've gotten back on my regimen of running, so I have little spare time to work or post updates, but will soon.