Thread: New to the scene

Fresh Paint

Default New to the scene

Hey all,

Just putting up my first post to introduce myself to the community. I am 28, from miami and have been into computers for about 16 years now (give or take a month or two)

I have always wanted to do a custom PC like the ones I have seen aroudn here and now that I have really taken the time to look around this site, I got to say WOW!

I have some ideas for a couple of themes and will be looking for advise from everyone here. I am going to start planning this weekend.

Anyways I look forward to being a part of this community.

Default Re: New to the scene

Cool, welcome. Always great to have another modder join the community .

Lookin forward to your project. Again, Welcome to TBCS.

Welcome. It's always good to get new people.

Great to hear from ya! Welcome to the club.

Please send 29 easy paments of $1.66 for your lettermans jacket (j/k lol)

I home to see some cool mods on that comp of yours in the next little while.

Fresh Paint

Thanks to you all! Well here is what I have in mind.

Seeing as how I am from Miami & I just so happen to be Cuban, I figured there would be no better theme to go with than of course SCARFACE.

That is the theme I have decided to go with & will be starting it this weekend.

Thanks agian for the welcoming!

*Theme is subject to change. See dealer for specifics. Price announced is subject to a crap load of bogus increases + Tax, Tag & Title.

Ooops had to edit...forgot to mention......When im not driving around Miami saving innocent people from...well all the crap that happens in Miami, I work for an architect. The reason I tell you this is because, dont know if you all know of a company (Duh im sure you do) Alienware? Well as you know it is Miami founded & based. Anyways, excuse my bad writing but I am getting to the point I promise! The architect I work for designed Alienware's new headquarters and in turn, my boss got a "discounted" (yeah right) price on Alienware PC's. Well its been a while and my boss is getting ready to get new PC's & guess what......Im the PC guy in the office. Needless to say I get first dibs on the old PC's. There are about 5 Alienwares & I cant promise how quickly they will be replaced but I can promise that if any of you want Alienware Cases, Just let me know & I will keep you in mind.

I am keeping one for myself tho.

Ok thats all I had to add.

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Lol, welcome to the forums mate! Enjoy your stay, I think you'll find these boards filled with a ton of very intelligent, talented, welcoming people. Always feel free to sling ideas around and ask questions, even if you think it's a dumb question. Thats what we're here for - sharing experiences. There are lots of people here that are experts in their rightfull subjects - when you put them all together, we're practically unstoppable, lol.

*Corny inspirational welcome subject to change. See moderators for specifics. Most people on here are not actually certified experts in their rightful fields. In fact, we are mostly idiots. Once you trust us, you may be subject to us ruining you project, life, and/or stealing everything you own.
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.