Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Apple Pisses Me Off

Default Re: Apple Pisses Me Off

Quote Originally Posted by LiTHiUM0XiD3 View Post
    lolz not even remotely a cult member... i swear by iphones... but game on my android.... i run a hackintosh acer netbook.... i work on my customers macs... and i will 100 percent say i prefer a quality system... u would be surprised they r still quite powerful.... i would like to say now that the only people who should rly say either/or should be people who use both of the hardware very often...

do u own a mac? if so is it a crappy g4?

ive had too many laptop that feel like flimsy crap and that crack scuff and break too easily... if i could afford it right now i would absolutely have a mac... and i would run windows on it for compatibility....

honestly use a mac for a month...
    Please go down to your local computer shop and have a play on a Samsung Series 9 and come back and tell me that it feels badly made...

Quote Originally Posted by LiTHiUM0XiD3 View Post
    lolz not even remotely a cult member... i swear by iphones... but game on my android.... i run a hackintosh acer netbook.... i work on my customers macs... and i will 100 percent say i prefer a quality system... u would be surprised they r still quite powerful.... i would like to say now that the only people who should rly say either/or should be people who use both of the hardware very often...

do u own a mac? if so is it a crappy g4?

ive had too many laptop that feel like flimsy crap and that crack scuff and break too easily... if i could afford it right now i would absolutely have a mac... and i would run windows on it for compatibility....

honestly use a mac for a month...
    1) Your grammar makes me want kick a puppy.

2) I've owned Mac's, worked on mac's, and have friends that own mac's. I can say that they have major competition from premium laptop vendors such as Sony, Asus, Dell, Samsung, and even Acer for build quality. Go play with any of the ultrabooks at bestbuy that are below the price point, and more powerful than the mac's. The only defensible thing they have going with their product line up is the 15" retina display. and that's a joke since they crippled it's functionality, choosing to use the extra resolution only to sharpen the image on screen, instead of allowing it to be displayed at native.

TL;DR

lolz u spend $1000 on a laptop ur gonna get the same build quality as a mac

(also this is how I imagine your face at the moment, saying this on a PC modding forum)

Not dead yet

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I use a Toshiba ultrabook. It's thinner and lighter than the Macbook Air. Oh, and 700 less
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

Sager laptops have CNC aluminum bodies.

They also have dual/triple graphics cards (of your choosing) with DP/HDMI/DVI out, i7 extreme processors with X79 chipsets, dual SSD drives (or more) up to 3TB with RAID support, X-fi Soundblaster audio with Onkyo speakers, 16 cell li-poly batteries, 1200p+ LED screens, backlit keyboards (of your color choosing) 32GB DDR3 memory capability, USB 3.0 Support, E-sata out, and lifetime warranties, 24-7 personal support

Oh, and they're still typically cheaper.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/

Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”