Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D_stilgar's Unofficial, Somewhat-Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Default D_stilgar's Unofficial, Somewhat-Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Alright, here we go again. It's time to start the pumpkin carving massacre again!

The Challenge:
    Carve the best pumpkin you can and submit between now and Oct 28th. Enter as much as you like, be creative.

Entering:
    All entries must be made by members registered on or before Oct. 1st, 2012. All entries should be made in this thread. A single entry may include multiple pumpkins if they are all of the same composition (one pumpkin eating another; every character from The Simpsons, but each on their own pumpkin).Feel free to post as many pictures as you want. All entries must be of real carved pumpkins*, although how you choose to design, sculpt, or cut them is up to you.

*You may use any squash this year, especially if you live overseas.

Voting:
    All votes must be made by members registered on or before Oct. 1st. To vote, send me a PM between Oct 29th, 12:00M and Oct 30th, 11:59PM. On Oct 31st, I will tally the votes and announce a winner in this thread.

The prize:
    I'm not totally sure what it will be exactly, but the winner is at least entitled to ask me for anything in my for sale thread for free or at a steep discount. I reserve the right to refuse, ha! but will at least consider. There will also be a nice bag of crap filled with goodies that are worth something, but not worth the space they take up in my tiny place. Cost of shipping will be covered by me (d_stilgar), which means your prize may be altered if you live far away, but will be nonetheless awesome. All entrants are likely to receive lots of positive rep, and at least one positive rep each from me.

Alright! Get to work!

Default Re: D_stilgar's Unofficial, Somewhat-Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Maybe this slipped between the cracks with all the spam that was going on.

Anyone planning to enter this? I know CrazyTeaPot has a pumpkin made already.

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

I'd love to but no pumpkins here in the Congo

Quote Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
    I'd love to but no pumpkins here in the Congo
    You can carve the closest thing you have.

FEAR MY AWESOME PUMPKIN CARVING SKILLS FEEBLE PEASANTS!

Come on people! Pumpkins are like what? $3? AND YOU GET TO EAT THE SEEDS.

Mmm. Pumpkin Seeds. I might pick one up this weekend to carve up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Ok. I'll see if my wife can find a gorde or something.

Its not pumpkin time in Australia haha

Might carve a watermelon if I feel inspired

I'm going to change my own rules. If anyone can get anything in before the end of tonight then you are in. Instead of voting I will just choose a winner as well.

I think I will call this and claim CrazyTeaPot the winner! Congrats on being the only person to make a jack o lantern, haha. PM me your address and I'll send you a prize.