Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D_stilgar's Unofficial, Somewhat-Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Default Re: D_stilgar's Unofficial, Somewhat-Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest!

We got a gorde. If photobucket wasn't being so lame I'd havee it uploaded already.

I'm actually going to say that a better idea would be to just save the prize for another contest, given that the turn-out for this year's contest was a bit on the small side. I carved the pumpkin before knowledge of the contest anyways. lol

Plenty of holidays to come! Hopefully the turn-out will be better next time. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Fuganater View Post
    We got a gorde. If photobucket wasn't being so lame I'd havee it uploaded already.
    Well, still upload we all want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTeaPot View Post
    I'm actually going to say that a better idea would be to just save the prize for another contest, given that the turn-out for this year's contest was a bit on the small side. I carved the pumpkin before knowledge of the contest anyways. lol

Plenty of holidays to come! Hopefully the turn-out will be better next time. ^_^
    Yeah, we have Christmas coming up and last year we did a secret Santa sort of thing where we drew names and gave gifts. I thought that went well. So, I accept your withdrawal. We'll have another contest soon and I'll hopefully get a nice prize for it.

Just a couple quick small ones I did for my kids.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Wow, I might do a non-pumpkin next year! That turned out really well!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTeaPot View Post
    Wow, I might do a non-pumpkin next year! That turned out really well!
    I agree. The shape of it really lends to how silly and happy it looks.

Make some notches around the top where it was cut and it would look like stitches. Bam, FRANKENGORDE.

Have you tried experimenting with non-pumpkin materials for your carvings, like CrazyTeaPot suggested with the idea of creating a FRANKENGORDE by adding stitches?