Thread: Lian Li Aqua Computer EKWB Bits Power Zotac

Default Lian Li Aqua Computer EKWB Bits Power Zotac

Getting into the R/C hobby and clearing out my old stock of hardware I no longer need.. Short and simple, I list what I have with the best description I can give, you tell me what you're willing to pay for it...

The case that its sitting on top of was my future plan as to where I was going to use the radiator but I changed my mind. Again, this is just for the radiator. I was not planning on selling the case but if you're interested, I will let that go as well. The case is a Lian Li PC-Q08B. The location of the PSU has been modified. It has been moved to the front taking the place of the 140mm fan. This explains the large rectangular hole int he back where it should be. The power wire I installed myself. The PSU comes with the case and it is a good working unit and is modular. Inside the case is a Zotac motherboard that has not been used yet. I do have the original box for it and all the hardware it came with. In the front is a 4 port hot swap sata 2.5". This case was originally suppose to be my storage server box but im now using a Shuttle for that so this is just collecting dust. Just a quick note about the case, it is missing the USB ports in the front of the case as well as the reset button.

Next up is an older video card. Its an Sapphire HD3870. Its stock and was never overclocked. It is a bit loud which is why I do have a water block for it from Koolance which is listed below also. I will sell those as a combo if anyone is interested. The only "mod" that was done to this card is that I removed the heat sink and replaced the cheap OEM thermal paste with arctic silver 5. It comes in its original box and has all the hardware likewise.

Next up are the two water blocks that I have for graphics cards from Koolance. Both are in perfect condition and the GTX model has not been installed previously.

Up first is the VID-387 which will work on the 3870 listed above and also a 3850 Radeon.

Here is an additional block I purchased separately for this particular video card it cools the MOSFETS. This additional block is often sold separately, but also included in the kit.

Next up is the VID-NX460 block that works on the GTX 460 video card. This block is brand new. Also comes with LED's that plug into the fans power plug to illuminate the water block.

Last but not least are the CPU blocks that I have. The CPU water blocks are from AquaComputer. They are very high quality copper on the base. As you can see, the surface needs to be cleaned or even lapped if you want to go that far but otherwise the surfaces are perfectly flat. Included also is the mounting hardware for the water blocks including universal flanges that work on socket 478, 1155, 775 and one or two others. The water block with the black delrin bottom is sold and one set of flanges as well.

As it goes without saying, everything is SOLD AS IS. I will try my best to give you as much details and info as necessary. I may have missed some details so if you spot anything or have any questions, shoot me a PM. Otherwise, let me know if you're interested. I live in Cleveland, OH as a reference point for anyone living around this area and also for shipping wise.
    I'm not afraid to take a stand everybody come take my hand we'll walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm just let you know that, you're not alone holla if you feel that you've been down the same road..

Default Re: Lian Li Aqua Computer EKWB Bits Power Zotac

Interested in the middle and left cpu blocks, as well as possibly the 460 block.

Prices? I think prices are required to post on this thread.

I haven't updated this thread because in about two weeks, you are the only one that's shown any interest. The only water block that I have available is the one one the right with the clear top and the small chipset cooler. I no longer have the one with the black delrin bottom. Also, the Airplex radiator system is gone and so are all the fittings and the small 3.5 reservoir. Ill try to delete what's sold.
    I'm not afraid to take a stand everybody come take my hand we'll walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm just let you know that, you're not alone holla if you feel that you've been down the same road..

ok, is that block compatible with 1155? same offer I guess.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    Prices? I think prices are required to post on this thread.
    What he said.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”