Thread: jtag xbox 360 case mod

Default jtag xbox 360 case mod

so i decided to make a case mod for myself to keep in the shop for customers and myself to play.so i will take my falcon jtag and pimp it out.i run this system with no disc drive so that i can add fans and such plus i dont ever use the disc drive.i am more worried about keeping my temps down.so i will be doing a window cut adding a 120mm fan inside and a 80 mm outside and doing the 12 volt mod on my stock fans.will add leds and a 2tb hdd and i will mod my fan tunnel.here are a few pics so far still need to do some sanding and all.

Default Re: jtag xbox 360 case mod

i started the paint job going with a red black fade mix with my logo plate being red with strip like my wrestling gear and logo i re cut my hdd because i did not want the window that large so i made a new one here are some pics.

i am wet sanding these parts now then will buff and shine then will have more pics soon.

installed plexi and name plate

got the parts painted and all the plexi installed will start wiring and putting the case togather

jtag almost done just have to finish the hdd oh and check out the new tag belt i won last night epic.

well its done and i must say i love it set it up in my shop yesterday and all of my customers love it as well i put a lot of mods into this one including my new updated sound mod that can be changed at anytime and runs completely from the xbox motherboard i am working on plug n play kits for this mod to sell in my shop.you can see all the mods in the demo at the end of the video let me know what you think.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-TqA1eDMg

Very nice lol love the graffiti style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER