Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jtag in pc case mod

Default jtag in pc case mod

well i have a extra falcon jtag i'm gonna use for my shop for customers to play with.i got this case brand new and i wanna do something with it so here is the plan.ll take this V3 blak edition case and pimp it out the case is nice.i wanna try a new type of paint job thats a faded blk n red but looks kinda like marble almost.i never did a paint fade lke this so should be fun.i will also add a 7inch screen to the front a ton of fans and run it all from a atx power supply will install a sound mod and a 2tb hdd and two custom controllers.will also use this build for episode one of my new modcast im working on.here are a few pics so far.
    here is the box

mounted this piece of plexi with stand offs for the motherboard

here is the screen bezel

here is the faceplate

test fitting from the back

after bondo and jb weld and sanding everythig came out flush and smooth

Default Re: jtag in pc case mod

Looking forward to seeing more. What cooling are you going to use?

just fan cooling this xbox never overheats 6 hours of play cpu is at 57 gpu is at 47 will add more fans and a few other mods.

Nice! Can't wait to see progress.

If you're doing a modcast then maybe you can give progress and show a tutorial on the paint. If it's an exploration for you, then there are probably other people interested in learning how it's done as well.

ok so i cut a side window and started the paint job i did a red and black crimson fade with a damaged look because this will be a cod black ops zombies case with chrome trim and details i installed a sound mod and the mini lcd everything is coming along great.i will have a few more updates soon.he paint job came out just as i wanted it to with a mirror finish.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEAs-iCTcj8

Hang on, I thought I saw JTAG here ... you're mounting a JTAG header/port onto your PC mobo?

Oh nvm, damn JTAG brand name, misleading I tell ya. But what's this about custom HDD controllers? Component level rework or integration?
    My mind says Technic, but my body says Duplo.

got my decals cut and ready then applied them they came out great gonna mount dog tag from tv switch or for inside window.working on two custom controllers to go with the system and i gotta do up the rest of the side window and pimp it up a little here are a few pics.

doing my first case give away on my youtube page like and subscribe to the page the winner will be picked at random from my subscribes list. will be giving away the chikara case first.so if you wanna win just go over to my youtube page like and subscribe!!! www.youtube.com/blkoutczw

here are the top shells to the controllers i'm making to go with the case mod they are BO zombie themed controllers both will be rapid fire with the godfather chip and a few extra things i'm working out to add to them here are a few pics so far.