Thread: Bioshock Infinite

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Bioshock Infinite

Will someone please tell me that I am not crazy and this is a reference to quantum physics?

"One man goes into the waters of baptism. A different man comes out, born again. But who is that man who lies submerged? Perhaps the swimmer is both sinner and saint, until he is revealed unto the eyes of man." -- voxophone of Zachary Hale Comstock
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Maybe we can call such a special instance "Schrödinger's Cross"?

No idea what this has to do with the game. I know I'm utterly unfit to speak in the hallowed halls of TBCS when I say <blush> I currently don't have any machinery which meets the system requirements to run this game.
    My mind says Technic, but my body says Duplo.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

"Schrödinger's Cross".

That sir, is likely the most meaning I've even seen forced into two words.

Well done.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”