Thread: Trivia Quiz: What is this??

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Trivia Quiz: What is this??

Ok, big +rep to the first person who can tell me what this came out of. (Sorry, it's all I can afford right now. )

“Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Default Re: Trivia Quiz: What is this??

Atari...

Lynx?
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Close....
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Nintendo Game Boy?
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Nope, pre-Nintendo.

I would have to say that is the circuit board from the inside of an Atari 2600 cartridge. Although it looks smaller than I remember so, it could also maybe be the inside of an Atari 400 cartridge. Or...

I could just be wrong on both accounts.. LOL!
    Last edited by OvRiDe; 09-14-2013 at 09:10 PM.

You got it Boss! That came out of the game Krull for the Atari 2600, nice work!

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Now, the other question is, what's the IC doing off of the board?

*The reason I was thrown off at first was the "grain" almost made it seem (micro)SD-sized.
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Agreed, I didn't have much there for size comparison did I?

The IC is off the board because I wanted to see what was under it, of course.

100% Recycled Pixels. Twigsoffury's Avatar

man those go for 400$+ in box, in great condition.