I recently built a monster of a computer, and have a few parts that were unnecessary/incompatible. If anyone wants them I would be willing to sell them for a pittance, or trade for a modem that will work under XP Professional x64. The parts are:
Aspire 120mm case fan - Blue
Ultra UV 120mm case fan - Blue
Stratitec IC56A Controllerless Modem with onboard DSP, includes CD with drivers for Windows 98 - XP, plus popular Linux distros. If you want the modem I'll even throw in an 8' phone cord out of the kindness of my heart.
I also have an OEM version of Windows XP Professional x64 that I'll sell to a system builder for $140 and I'll cover the shipping. I've never used it; it's still sealed in the package. Don't bother buying this if you just want to upgrade your existing computer, the license agreement is quite clear that this is illegal.

I've also got more than a computer's worth of parts that are junk or semi junk, including two power supplies, two floppy disk drives that may or may not work , A CD-RW drive that does work, a DVD-ROM drive that doesn't, A 6 GB hard drive that probably works, an unknown hard drive that doesn't work, a 5.25" to 3.5" drive bay adapter, a mother board that doesn't work, a processor that might work, a decent ATX mid-tower case, and some spare IDE cables. If anyone wants to pay for shipping I'll give them this entire collection of worthless computer hardware. Who knows, maybe someone out there makes desk accessories out of used PCBs. Don't laugh, my brother has a clock hanging in his hallway that's made out of the circuit board from a dead hard drive.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in a any of this, let me know. I'd be happy to give you more information about anything that strikes your fancy. Unlike many of the people on this board, I'm not trying to earn money. I'm trying to eliminate clutter, so I'll be pretty generous.