Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ranks

Rankenphile

Default Re: Ranks

guys, as I said before, ranks are not handed out on a request basis, and are not assigned by requested rank. About 99.9% of the time they are granted on a whim, and are made up by the person assigning them - usually Paul. Begging for a rank makes you look bad and doesn't help your chances of getting one at all.

The SlackMeister

For people who are begging for a custom title, give them some funny/abusive one

Life is like an analogy...

give them some funny/abusive one
    thats exactly what i would want..... its what im used to. you wouldnt believe how many times ive had TEACHERS of all people swear at me and call me an idiot (or somethign to that effect).

im not necessarily begging for one... im just saying that mine will have to be stupid, even unrelated to anything... because thats the way it works for me in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

"toasters Taste Like Finger Sandwich!"

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

that was random...
    Im Back Baby!
    Yeah, I just quoted Bender Bending Rodriguez, got a problem?

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Eh?
    that was random...
    Exactly.
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by tybrenis
    Exactly.

very random

Life is like an analogy...

"toasters Taste Like Finger Sandwich!"
    oh ya, well...

A man was converging on an old mine shaft that was obscured by a mountain or two. He converged from the southern end. He also converged from the northern, western, and eastern ends. From outside the coffee shop, it looked like he was getting closer to it than any other night. From inside the coffee shop, there was a mess of person filling the entire field of view. This was all well in the fact that it wasn’t quite possible. Not probable, not impossible, perhaps not impossible.

This was odd for the first time in a ling cod, that is it was a long time. It was a waste of time to be exact.

I held it against myself to uphold meself in a most befitting filterment, and not to complain on grounds of immediated dissociation and civil unrest. I took it upon myself to realize that me in and of itself was not the my it was that to be meself for good. From a good and for a good, god was wheel-bound and bouncing once again. This taking-upon-myself took upon itself quite quickly. Rapid observations took place. There was a startling self-contemplation into the likes of which I had never known before. There was also a leftover side order of deep fried glum. Glum from the delphonics trio that stepped thoroughly throughout the chorus of self-doubt.

Not a problem to the likes of a simple minded folk in the box. To a not so simple minded fold in the coube, the cubby holes got smaller, and then there was a loud crackle of angry red ants being playfully ground up in a time-blender.

now THAT, my friends, is random in the purest sense of the word.

im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

now THAT, my friends, is random in the purest sense of the word.

If you're rowing down the river in your cement canoe and the wheels fall off, how many pancake batter boxes does it take to shingle a car?

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

If you're rowing down the river in your cement canoe and the wheels fall off, how many pancake batter boxes does it take to shingle a car?
    Well, my canoe had 3 wheels to start so it only took 7 batter boxes to shingle my car. Granted, it was a Nissan, but I also had to re-apply the tomato sauce to my keyboard because it almost melted after the shingling.

Results may vary depending on model/brand of car and/or number of wheels on canoe.