Thread: i'd love some thoughts on this site

Default i'd love some thoughts on this site

hey everyone, i'm working on a modding site, it's something like hotornot.com for computers. I'm not trying to spam for it, it's not even finished, but i wanted to get some opinions on the site so far. If you get any errors while poking around dont be suprised because like i said it's not finished. so if you'd like to enlist in my site then i'm happy to have you, but post back here and tell me what you think, if theres any changes you would like to see or enhancements made then just lemme know. The site has most of it's functionality done, i plan to keep adding some things, also i plan to make things more graphical as well. if you get any errors at any time then lemme know, a lot of it is still untested which is why i'd love to have some people join, so that they can at the same time test out the site. you might have seen this posted on a few other forums, i'm really trying to reach as many people as i can to demo it out for me. and i'm really not trying to spam, i'm just looking for some genuine feedback from the right kinda people. modders are hard to reach in a bulk number so thats why this has been on a couple forums already, but i assure you this isn't spam or a selfless promotion. I'm really looking for some genuine feedback on the site and it's stability.

http://www.fusionmods.net

I really look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments on the site.

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Default Re: i'd love some thoughts on this site

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: printheader() in /homepages/10/d169554249/htdocs/fusion/index.php on line 44
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

lol sorry about that, looks like you hit the site while i was doin a lil tweaking and deleted a wrong file on accident. it's all good now though.

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Looks like a pretty good service, this is a good idea and I can see it taking off. I just uploaded my mod.. =D
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

Overclocked

The header text is a little etchy. The link text is a little big and etchy. All the bigger text on the left is a little big and etchy. Its still not bad if your a beginner at making templates. Try sharpening the text and not using bevel and emboss.

i do plan on revamping the graphics once i feel satisified with all the coding. the graphics are actually a two year old template i made when i first came up with the idea for this site, it's not until this summer that i started actually building it.

I'm really glad to have you feedback too. if theres any other suggestions or ideas i'd love to hear them

Overclocked

Your welcome. Also to help you out id say make a better header because its not all the eye catching. And your site is a little plain. Just my personal little opinion.

Its better when promoting your website, you should make sure your site looks at its best to make the visitors feel warm and welcome. Also make sure you go over your main page for spelling check so your site doesn't look like a so called "noob" website. Im kinda bored right now so im thinking about helping ya out if you would like and me making you a header. If I dont ill try to make you one tomarrow or so... just to get an idea.

yeah definatly, any help you're offering i'll definatly accept