Thread: Fear

Default Fear

Anyone played fear?

For a FPS I still sat Hl2 is number 1... (so far)

But fear is definatly worth the look at... The graphics are more realistic, and the battles are phenominal .. everything breaks, shatters or explodes.. there is a slow motion feature... and the best grenade effects i have EVER seen... multiplayer... is alot better then hl2 ,

The only thing in my opinion keeping this from number 1.. is the storyline... Supershort.. the game was over before i felt like it started... but the ending is super awesome...

What did you all think?

Default Re: Fear

Never played FEAR, but I just played Condemned: Criminal Origins. If you like realistic graphics, thats a good game to play.

Once I get Windows on a computer though, I will probably buy FEAR.

And HL2 is the best FPS.

Yea I got condemned also.. It is the same engine as fear, and some of the same models are in condemned that were in fear.. Such as the stacks of lumber....

I thought F.E.A.R. had an pretty good story line but was a little too short. The ending got pretty messed up in my opinion. (Won't ruin it for you people that haven't played it yet.) My friend told me there is going to be an expansion for it, which I am looking forward to.
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Yeah, there was some info on the expansion in one of my PC Gamer's. Does anyone have the Collectors Edition of FEAR? Are the extras worth the money?

Overclocked

I played FEAR a good bit but never finished it. I mean the game is awesome but I played it right after HL2. And it just wasn't as good, so it was hard to stick with it. I get tired of FPS after a while and have to switch.