Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bmw

Fresh Paint

Default Re: Bmw

BMW Z4 cars have a turn signal on the side of the fender, that has a clear space between the BMW emblem, and the car, it acts as an indirect lighted blinker.

You should take a real BMW emblem, make a 1/2 inch thick piece of acrylic or plexi to the round shape of the BMW emblem, then put some LED's inside it so it lights up when you turn the PC on. Then it will emit light around the emblem from behind.

Anodized

yeah good idea. well i knew was gonna put light behind it but if i got a cathold or something and put it on a sound thing i could mame it so it blinks.
    also if i ithnk its on the 3 series that they have a side vent thing. i tihnk im putting that on the side.
    A wise man once said "Enjoy every sandwich."

Anodized

yay i got a free case tpday and it works perfect for the BMW case. i started on the front end. hopfully i can get my comp. (other one) going so i can put it in a work log.

Yes, a work log laiden with delicious pictures of progress sounds like a good idea.

-Cool-
    Project Pioneer : AMD AthlonXP 3000+ : 1GB DDR RAM : Windows XP MCE
    ATI Radeon X1650 256MB : 520-Watt Corsair PSU : 20x DVD-RAM DL + LightScribe
    1.0TB Seagate SATA II : 400GB Seagate SATA II : 400GB Samsung SATA II
    250GB Seagate SATA I : 80GB Western Digital PATA/IDE

Anodized

yeah it wont start till i get my other computer going. but i got the front done today... took pictures. and it was an old school case where the sides and top come off as one so i changed that.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .alchinko.
    took pictures.

Proof, please. =]

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Anodized

sorry mike but my computer is well fried for now but once i get a new MoBo i will be able to post some pictures. right now its only of the original case and a little of cutting. but i did find some coo stickers.
    http://www.rkgrafix.com/BMW.html

also just found a nice emblem.... the replacement ones for your wheels.

just thought I would suggest auto wreckers if you wanted BMW bits, they are bound to have at least a few wierd and maybe useful to you bmw bits

Fresh Paint

Sounds like a good idea, if done nicley. I wouldnt put "NAAWWWSS" tanks on the side though, too ricerish.

I can see an modded ninja case painted a dark blue with a smaller BMW front gille on it and a BMW logo in the center towards the top, with the BMW M3 side vents on the side.

Goodluck bro!
    My Girlfriend: ASUS P5LD2 Deluxe / ATI x1900pro / Intel Pentium D930 oc~4.0ghz / Kingston HyperX 2x512 DDR2 667

My other girlfriend: 1995 SVT Cobra

Fresh Paint

Quote Originally Posted by .alchinko.
    yeah good idea. well i knew was gonna put light behind it but if i got a cathold or something and put it on a sound thing i could mame it so it blinks.
    also if i ithnk its on the 3 series that they have a side vent thing. i tihnk im putting that on the side.

Z3 had side vents, so does the M3 and M5. Problem is, i don't think the Z4 does unless you manage to find the side vent from a new Z4 M-roadster. Which is hard to buy the whole car, let alone a part for it.

Then again, ur doing a BMW case in general, not making it from 1 BMW car. M3 Vents look awesome and would go good with that lit-emblem.