Thread: I want to buy video game consoles

Fresh Paint

Default I want to buy video game consoles

Hello everyone. I just want to throw a WTB thread out there for you people.

I am in the hunt for video game consoles. And I want original consoles; not a re-release or slim version. If it is broke and doesn't work... Great!

I am looking for the following:
    NES
    SNES
    Original XBox
    Original PS2
    Sega MS
    Sega Genesis
    SEGA Saturn/CD
    Sega Dreamcast

I can use as many NES's as possible. Again, any condition on any console.

If you have original controllers for the systems stated and want to part with them, then let me know!

I AM interested in any games for any system. I have all games for the systems listed above on my retro gaming PC build thing I am doing.

However, if anyone has the original gold edition of Legend of Zelda for NES I would take that off your hands I just don't want to cut mine up for my NES PC build :p

Thanks in advance

Default Re: I want to buy video game consoles

I take it you are taking some inspiration from my build? Nice!

I have some already empty NES cases and some consoles with innards as well. I'll take some pictures of them. What sort of price were you looking for?

Fresh Paint

I honestly became a member of this site bc of you and your NES build I've been around for a little while and have browsed thousands of posts and hundreds of build threads and for the most part, everything looks amazing here! I have been wanting to build a NES PC for a very long time mainly to play all the NES games on it without having to change game cartridges (and almost die from blowing each cartridge) Of course the dreams and possibilities got bigger with the NES PC, and now I have a friend who wants an Xbox PC? Lol original Xbox with a computer in it for retro gaming. It's a small thing here, but I have some people interested in paying me to build a NES PC.

But yes! I love your Zelda cartridge CD ROM drive. I saw that and thought "the final piece to the build!" my NES PC will have Zelda whereas others will settle for whatever 8 bit game I have in the box in my shed lol.

I made a NES DVD player for my kids in their room. The remote for the DVD player was PERFECT SIZE for the NES controller, and the face of the remote was flat and sticky. I'll get some pics of it one day...

Empty NES shells are perfect! I need at least 1 right now bc I am building mine first. Shoot me a price.. If I think it sounds fair then we will roll with it!

Anodized

Got a
    Original Xbox (has A/V issues color turns all blue or all red once in a while)
    and a genesis w/ the dreaded 32x (didn't work last time i tried)
    Should have controllers and all parts for both.
    PM me a offer.

-Dysturbed-

Fresh Paint

Pics? And shoot me a price shipped for both and we'll negotiate from there

Zip: 71467

Banned

Default I want to buy video game consoles

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.