Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435

Thread: Project: Alien Hospital

Default Re: Project: Alien Hospital

Step by step...
    To reassemble the case i need to get all the sidepanels done. 2 are done by now:

This is the cover plate for the lower-left slot. I engraved the letters, and finished them with a modified schrewdriver, to scrape off the aluminum. The edges and corners are too small to finish with a engraving bit.

Fitted in place. Almost done.

Presenting you the finished sidepanel. The leds are aqua green, a mix of green with a little blue tint. looks nice in combination with the watercooling. Also a good contrast with red, and possible to combine with white.

View on the rear.

Up to the next panel:

This panel receives a window, giving a direct view to the mainboard. Window sizes are matched with the other one.

A.C.Ryan sponsored me (a couple years ago) 2 sheets of 2side mirror. Great stuff. I never had a casemod witch had a full potential for showing it. But Alien Hospital surely has! Without lights the window will look like a mirror, just like the polished parts on the other side.

Together with the second panel

And all the other panels

Soon i want to finish the panel with the co2 cilinders. I need a control panel for lights and cooling. It will be placed somewhere over there. With nice lights and measuring probes, just like a medical instrument panel.

I have made hundreds of drawings before and while building Alien Hospital. Now everything is more and more coming together i thought it would be nice to make some pictures of it. Texts are in dutch, and i dont know how to describe everything. Even tho i think its nice to see some sketches and plans witch are used in this casemod.... Or end up in the garbage can.

My TBCS worklogs:

HTPC Onkyo look(active!)
    Alien Hospital(on hold) - Chemical Industrial(finished) - Cosmod(finished)
    Other finished projects:
    I-spider - Chemical Overdose - The Praetorian

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Default Re: Project: Alien Hospital

I have forgotten all the awesome work you have done on this project. The entire mod is looking awesome, I can't wait to see more.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08