Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 86 Ford Tempo Mod Ideas Needed

Anodized

Default Re: 86 Ford Tempo Mod Ideas Needed

Quote Originally Posted by 86tempo
    Does anyone have any input of what else I should do, or any comments on what I plan to do?

Have a great day guys.
    Why the heck hasn't anyone told him to mod in a computer?!?!? After all, with all the silly ideas for a 20 year old car, which I have never seen modded nicely...ever (so please post photos before and after)...why aren't we playing to our strengths here?

And why do you have to come down on Civics? I had one of those...HEY WAIT A MINUTE...when has a Tempo ever beaten a Civic? Better yet when has a Tempo ever beaten anything? Just Kidding.

I'm sorry, maximan? Or should I say Maxipad? how about you stfu before you flame somebody elses name please. I don't appreciate being dissed by menstruation blockers. Also, omega, simple typo considering it was around 2 in the morning i accidently said US twice but I'm pretty sure you could discern what I meant.

Now as far as your car goes... why would you want to put any more money into that car than it cost to purchase it. If I were you I would spare the money from modding it and buy a better car, which seems to be the overall concensus here. If your heart is set on it though I think some cathodes wired to blink with your blinkers or come on with your breaks might look kind of cool under the seats. Maybe not...

Dudes... Lets keep the slander to a minimum... Calling somone a retard for no apparent reason other than a typeO is immature and should be reported to an admin. Im sure tweezy didnt come here to be called names.

As for the current topic:

I actually love the lines of the grand ol 86 tempo. It could be a very nice car.

My idea for a body kit is nothing special, basicly a small box that runs the circumfrence of the car and humps over the wheel wells. Also some vents and a few key ingredients would finish it off nicely

Catalytic converter's are illegal to remove on passanger cars in canada. You can bypass this (usually) by registering your car as a farm vehicle. You can run straight pipes as long as you toss on some mufflers for emmissions testing and vehicle inspection.

A better, more realistic idea would be to get some $30 glass packs that dont impeed air flow
    You Dont Spread Democracy Through The Barrel Of A Gun.

ATX Mental Case

If you mod your car expect to get stopped by the Police at least 3 times a week!

If you mod your computer nobody can stop you!!!

Ouch!