Thread: Gigabyte HD 6950

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Default Gigabyte HD 6950 - $85 shipped!

Selling my Gigabyte HD 6950 1GB card. Never overclocked, cooler has never been removed, it has functioned flawlessly for me since I bought it. For tech specs it's Newegg item #N82E16814125385.

Comes with the card, box (minus UPC), manual, Crossfire bridge and two power adapters. Driver disc has been lost but it would have been badly outdated by now anyway.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125385

Price is $85 shipped in the US. I'll ship it anywhere but international shipping is on the buyer. Payment through Paypal. Listing it here first, if there's no interest I'll put it on my local Craigslist then <shudder> Ebay.

Hopefully one of my fellow TBCS members can use it. PM me if interested thanks!

Last edited by blueonblack; 06-15-2014 at 07:17 PM.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Default Re: Gigabyte HD 6950

Purty, wish you were selling this like 2 months ago before I got my GTX 660 because it looks like they have pretty comparable performance. Oh well, GLWS.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

If it were the 2Gb version then I'd probably be all over it.

Ok, I found the driver disc for this. Lowering the price to $85 shipped USPS Priority Mail within the US. Same deal as before with international shipping, paid by the buyer. (Note: Due to space restrictions on USPS Priority Mail flat rate shipping the retail box will not be included.)

Surely somebody needs this?
    Last edited by blueonblack; 05-24-2014 at 12:36 AM.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Bumping for awareness. Trying to get my travel funds together for Quakecon this year!

Sold!