Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Project F1 Dream - Another level 10

Overclocked

Default Re: Project F1 Dream - Another level 10

Sorry about any updates, changed a few things round on build (we moved home and popped out a little one).. anyway ill start with some shots of the mouse/keyboard on desk.

will follow up with full shots of whole rig once monitor arrives

Congratulations on the little one! Looking forward to the full shots, lots of details to take in on this mod!

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by OvRiDe View Post
    Congratulations on the little one! Looking forward to the full shots, lots of details to take in on this mod!
    thanks just waiting on monitor can clean it up too (been sitting idol why prepping house) I literally got it running took it to a show got back from show and moved 3 days later its been a crazy few months... also got another 2 projects planned one starwars and one 4k entertainment rig... but got to get final shots as i say done on this before starting them.

Overclocked

So its been a massive year for me hence the lack of finished photos going up, one thing leads to another and as things normalise for me again I thought I would add some shots of the rig at the end. To cut it short rig has been to plenty of places (sort of on tour) had a few issues (cracked GPU block) and would like to give a big shout out to Alphacool for stepping in to resolve these quickly. Moved home and wife gave birth to our son Aston John Patrick B (or AJ as we call him). So it has been a very crazy year and only now starting to settle, anyway enough of the issues I have had ill just leave some photos here for you guys.

And that’s all folks, hope you enjoyed the rig, the changes it went through and time to crack on with my other projects its been a crazy year for me, but a very happy one.

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Whoa!
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta