Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [SCRATCHBUILD] Bulldozer Massive case Project

Default Re: [SCRATCHBUILD] Bulldozer Massive case Project

I made a compromis with mud flaps and went llike this, i think you will like it

And the demonstration of power!!!
    Just for you to see how sturdy this thing really is... ( also to mention i am 192cm tall )

I hope you can gasp the sheer size of this thing
    At some point i will make it battery operated and i will drive on top of it XD

Peeps, i know pictures are awful but my camera bateries ran out so i had to use my camcorder.

I know most of you will criticize my choice to go for wood instead of alu but i had my own good reasons

Also as you can see, my suspensions came and i am super happy about it Deatails almost complete and i hope that tomorrow i will finish complete body and start painting it hehe

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

The suspension parts look great! Is that a 5.25" bay in the windshield? If so, that's a great place for it.
    TheMainMan

Tnx and yeah it is 5.25" bay there, its for fan controlls something like NZXT LX or similar hehe i will need to mod controlers first to make it fit like its supposed to hehe

MASSIVE! Looking good. It will get really interesting when the paint starts going on.

Keep up the great work, love the build!

here is an update after a big long while

I fixed the doors so they can open correctly now and i had to make them open up top because of clearance issues :/

This is first layer of acrylic filler

This is 2nd, and there might be a tird to fill the smallest holes

I've got some stuff inside of the case just to check how everything fits and looks in the cabin

I hope you like the overall look inside the cabin its a bit tight but I like it like that only main ssd's will be inside the cabin, hard drives will go under the entire thing, and under that, radiators, pumps etc

Its nearing the end and the start of painting i cant show you enough how that makes me feel

Also a small adition to everything i fixed my speakers that i will be using and i will be also replacing the monitor with 40" 4k display

A few more days left, I will finish the mod before August

As i didnt want to post pictures that make no sence, posting pictures where only i could see the difference, i waited a bit and once i had done things i deem'd made a change, i made a little walktrough around what i have done and around the case...
    The video is a bit on the longer side, and i got a bit confused with terminology i would be thrilled if you'd watch it

I will grab some batteries for my camera and that is one of the reasons i used camcorder now, and i will take some nice closeups tomorrow, also i will most likely put primer on the drawer piece

UPDATE!!!, still not painting ran in to some work related issues but still sort of big update

1) The "Nose job":

2) FINALLY! Fan mount...

3) Polyester filler :

Hole for 24-pin done old fashion little plate style with |-type screws

It still needs sanding before painting, i corrected the edges and everything on the bodywork of the core part, i got fittings, and i did a hole for 24-pin