Thread: Airbrush painting tips

Fresh Paint

Default Airbrush painting tips

Hi
    I want to learn airbrush painting.
    Have there anybody knows What airbrush is best and good tips about airbrush painting?

Pls share your tips

Default Re: Airbrush painting tips

What are you trying to paint? What type of paint? What size of work? Dual action or single action?

What airbrush is best is rather subjective. I could tell you that a $1200 airbrush is the best... but what is it best for, other than destroying your wallet? I've had my trusy old Paasche dual action since I was a teen. It's been fantastic through the years. I paint model kits and stuff with it using acrylic based paints. Works great. Other airbrushes may or may not be better at it, but most would cost more to do the same thing.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Have there anybody knows What airbrush is best and good tips about airbrush painting?
    If you want to purchase one, there are several brands available for you and you can make your choice in the stores locally or online. Some of the leading brands of airbrushing equipment include, Iwata, Harder & Steenbeck and Badger. Having multiple types of brushes is an advantage for beginners.

Things to be considered before buying or making your own air compressor:
    Type of airbrush device
    - Force required in operating the airbrush in PSI, pound per minute
    - Air volume - CFM, cubic feet per minute - Special needs such as Oil-Free, Dust-Free and Moisture-

Fresh Paint

Thanks karaRobert for your good and helpful tips

Thanks