Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Fallout 4" Zen-Modz

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: "Fallout 4" Zen-Modz

I have been using the Dremel at work so far. So was thinking it's about time I got one, And here it is my first ever Dremel.

I have been working on the Fallout logo. so have not had the time to do much on the case. but here is where I'm up to with the case. Such slow progress. But I guess in saying that there is a lot to do.

Thank you again for looking.

Cheers, Zen.

ATX Mental Case

Hi again have not had much mod time this week. But here is what I have done so far.

Here is a small step by step on the mounts for the billboard for the top of the case. will have two holding it up. I just need to work out the best way to make it work.

Here is the back of the Fallout sign, still need to add weather marks but not until the mounts are fitted to it.

Here is the face door, its just about done now. Added a spring to the left side to keep i closed. will add a pic for that later as I forgot to take one.

Thank you again for look

Cheers, Ken.

ATX Mental Case

And the rust just keeps going. I going to start calling my self the Rust converter. I think my next build will be cleaner.

Thanks for looking.

ATX Mental Case

Thanks again for following this build. Would love to know what you think of it so far. All feed back is welcome as always.

Cheers, Ken.

ATX Mental Case

Hi again, Ok I'm going to be scratch building the Vault 111. the last photo. is the placement of where it is going. This build is all about fallout 4 so adding it to just needs to be done.

Going to mach the texture true too the game.

Sorry about the super **** photo's Will add better photos later. Just updated to windows 10 and now photobucket. is not working for me.

Will be adding more to it then what you see here. And will still be painted in high detail.

this is just a Photoshop overlay to show you all where it is going.

Thank you Again for stopping buy.

Cheers, Ken.

ATX Mental Case

Progress report

I made a template in Photoshop and printed it to the size I need.
    Then comes the blade work, there are 4 layers of PVC plastic glued together so I can cut each at a time. Then once done will be sanded and then putty filled and sanded again. No CNC. for this part. all old school.

Thank you for looking.

Zen.

ATX Mental Case

One more for the day, Got it all cut out. and routed out the center with a Dremel with a circle tool. Fist time trying this and I think it work well.

Thank you again for looking.

ATX Mental Case

Keeping it going,

OK have now Putty filed it, sanded, Primed, and dusted.
    Then I will start fine sanding it, and then finish off the center detail. And then move on to the next stage. The support arms.

Thanks Again for stopping by.

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Wow, that really is an old school creation! Love the attention to detail, should look great in the mod.
    TheMainMan

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by TheMainMan View Post
    Wow, that really is an old school creation! Love the attention to detail, should look great in the mod.

Thank you. TheMainMan.