Thread: Done in a day

Anodized

Default Done in a day

Well well well tbcs , I haven't posted a computer on you in a while , what say you and me make a thread?

I like to laugh....

Any ways , its been a while and i thought i would post this up , this is for my fiancee's little brother .He's 14 and only had a laptop for gaming on and wanted something , a little stronger , so he did some research , picked out his own parts , and asked me to assemble everything. so here it all is..

AMD x4 860k
    MSI A78M-E35
    8GB DDR3 G-SKILL RIPJAWS
    EVGA GTX 750ti FTW
    CORSAIR CARBIDE spec-01
    1tb WD black (not pictured)
    CX600
    you may ask yourself , is he going to use a stock cpu cooler , the answer (for now) is yes

I know its nothing "special" in comparison to some of the other projects on this forum , but he was so excited for it I decided to post it up so he could show it off to his friends. keep in mind I did this in a day , so hindsight wants me to take it apart and re-route some of the cables , but I think its pretty clean for a rush job.

My one grievance about the corsair case , is the metal on it feels pretty flimsy , but only in comparison to my nzxt phantom case , so maybe im a little biased. I really felt I might break the case trying to get the panels off for the first time .

But any ways , wish him happy gaming ,and honest criticisms as well as compliments are always welcome in my threads.

Thanks tcbs , I hope you had as good a time as me.

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Default Re: Done in a day

I'm always curious to know about reasons behind an mATX motherboard in an ATX case. Should be a pretty solid build! Great that he did the research.
    TheMainMan