Thread: [Worklog] Plena Project - #CMTeam - #CPBR9

Fresh Paint

Default [Worklog] Plena Project - #CMTeam - #CPBR9

Hello guys,
    I'm starting another casemod project and intend to show here all the project worklog for anyone following modding. As I like a lot of games, and working with audio / video, invariably have to use Games for Windows and OS X to work. Currently use dual boot, but it's horrible when you have to wait 5 am or 7 am to surrender and can not even to play a little in the meantime (not console taste).

So I decided to do this project, join two PCs in one. Follows the stuff that Cooler Master sent me to this project.

I made a video to give starter in the project. Anyone who wants to enjoy the video and sign the canal, will help me a lot. So turn on caption, as did the video in my native language, Portuguese ..

Fresh Paint

Default Re: [Worklog] Plena Project - #CMTeam - #CPBR9

Case of disassembly

The first step is to dismount completely, to make the union of the two chassis. At first discovered that the front cover have to wear in order to fit again. So far so good. A major advantage of this case is that for its modularity, u disassembles just about everything and pretty fast. See the photos:

The Naked Case

For now, that's it ... Next step is to test some methods to join the two cases and see which looks best.
    Tkx.

Fresh Paint

New toy. Someone uses? Got any tips?

Fresh Paint

It got to motherboard ... Or better yet, boards, gives there ...

I took to make a video explaining better over the boards, layout and SO (video in my native language, enable the caption).

What's up? What did you think?

Fresh Paint

Joining Cases

As I wanted a decent building to support the weight of the contents of both cases, decided to create a base with a metalon bar. The cases positioned side by side and fastened with staples to keep aligned.

I positioned the bars.

Close the fixing of lower bars, looking out of the case.

And inside

It was not of my interest fixing bars at the top, it would be difficult to hide them or give a finish that was less noticeable the bar there. The option I had was riveting the side of a case in the other, but I was afraid of not being enough for a good fixation. However, it was more efficient. The lower bar gave a very good stability, so that the rivets on the sides and top were enough.

Generally the lower fixing

And rivets at the top (the case is turned clockwise)

Generally the lower setting out the case, still without finishing.

Follows a video the whole process. Activate the closed caption
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbbCZ1AqTh4