Thread: nzxt phantom and corsair h110 , custom fit

Anodized

Default nzxt phantom and corsair h110 , custom fit

so I didn't take whole lot of pictures .but I've managed to swap the tubing on a corsair h110 to some clear tubing , 1/4'' inner diameter

and with the help of a fan template, and a nice drill ,made it fit into a phantom , please forgive the dust.

then i was asked to swap the leds for some white ones to match all the fans , i used leds i salvaged from a damaged rope light , (recycling is awesome)

btw i have found a solution to fix warm beer

i realize this thread is pretty vague . im just showing what can be done.if any one has any questions , feel free to ask

Default Re: nzxt phantom and corsair h110 , custom fit

I have always been curious about this. Now I know it's possible. Thanks for sharing!

Anodized

Default Re: nzxt phantom and corsair h110 , custom fit

Quote Originally Posted by OvRiDe View Post
    I have always been curious about this. Now I know it's possible. Thanks for sharing!
    hey thanks glad to know i helped with confirmation !

Id like to point out out that this build started out as a "Craigslist score"
    all of this for $300 (let me know if i was burned or not)

plus a gloss black and orange phantom with a 500gb hdd and a couple led 200mm led nzxt fans and a 140 ,120 mm blue led shark fans for $60!it was missing some components , but a deal still!

http://mnpctech.com/pc-cooling-fan-templates.html this is where i got the radiator template

there was this little bit that i had to chop off other wise the fan blades would hit and make the rotation impossible

i did practice these holes on a separate white phantom that i have..

heres a little teaser of my personal rig

where did that 290 and kraken g10 go? we'll get to that later