Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft 10 Day Trial

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Default Re: World of Warcraft 10 Day Trial

Lvl 50 Hunter - 362g
    Need a sig

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Holy death... I hate you all. The word WarCrack has a whole new meaning to me now.

<now accepting donations of any kind> Daddy needs a shiny penny and a new pair of shoes. haha

How much is the monthly fee again? Isn't it like $12.99 or something?

One more thing, where is the best place to do alot of skinning for a level 11 player? Right now I am just killing those bear things at Dark Shore. Which isn't that easy for me just yet to be honest. lol oh man, that has to sound so very sad... I'm getting my butt whooped by a couple low level bears. lol

-SnowFire
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

On another note, I have 60 silver! WOOT!

I want a pet, what should I get?

I'm level 13 and I have 60 silver. lol Please don't tell me the only thing there is for me is the owl...

-Aeldemir
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

If you're playing a Hunter, this should help.

http://petopia.brashendeavors.net/

I would suggest going after the black and white tigers, these guys hit pretty fast and have well rounded stats and abilities. I'm also fond of boars, they're also well rounded pets.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::

How do you get a Hunter Pet? I was thinking about a bear for now, seems like a good starter pet for me. Where do I get one? How?

I'm at Darkshore right now, which means plenty of thistle bears. But how do you get one? Can you or do you buy one or what?

-Aeldemir

It's a Hunter ability you get from a quest:
    http://www.thottbot.com/?qu=6073

You have to complete that chain of quests, afterward you will be able to tame a wild animal, making it your pet. To rename the pet, just right click it's character portrait. The link I gave you before has a lot of information on Hunter pets, including pet abilities and stats, and also some strategies for taming rare and particularly dangerous beasts.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Happy holidays from World of Warcraft

Need a sig

Geeze, why are there so many servers maxed out. >< I've been waiting for 3 hours!

I still like my fiery steed better.
    The Ghostwheel Project

Haha, This is awesome! New years in WoW! I missed the damn firework show by ONE minute! lol oh well, I'll catch it again I'm sure.

So what is the news with all of this new years stuff? What do you guys know? Should I be doing something or what? Also, where can you see the firework shows? Anywhere on the hour?

Happy New Years! Lets get tipsy! hehe

Should I be saving these for any reason?