Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft 10 Day Trial

Default Re: World of Warcraft 10 Day Trial

Eh, dunno Rich. A few hundred probably. If I sold him, it would be the account. There's a few alts on there, but they're all "Imabankyo" "Imapotbankyo" etc. Yeah, I made a guy just to hold Greater Fire, Frost and Nature Protection Potions LOL.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by ajmilton View Post
    er
    characters are associated with accounts. don't believe you can sell a character without the account
    also, blizzard offically dislikes people selling anything game-related, quite against their TOS
    Matter of fact you can transfer just a character to another account. You have to pay on the character transfer page i think, 25 bucks... not sure though but verry possible.

"What the deuce?"..Stewy Griffon

Anodized

if anyone is or korgath server hit me up. . . aka Spacemonkey

60 warr decked out in ter2 and 2.5

wow has stole my life

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by richmandudeus View Post
    Matter of fact you can transfer just a character to another account. You have to pay on the character transfer page i think, 25 bucks... not sure though but verry possible.
    oh. well, that's newish then :p don't recall that when i started up, but they made paid char transfer between servers an option these days too.

ATX Mental Case The Great Destroyer's Avatar

guess i'll add my name to the list. i still have 5 trial accounts left. just PM me.

Xanthar on Onyxia (lv. 16 troll rogue)

Morlock on Gul'dan (lv. 25 gnome warlock)

and im usually on my rogue every night about 2-5 PM EST (5-11PM GMT)
    If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is!

Overclocked

i got 2 chars, one lvl 42 hunter on agamaggan. he's well hard!
    the other i played for ages until i couldn't be bothered to play any more. he's lvl 42 warrior, but it turns out that warriors are a boring char to play.

im quite chuffed with my hunter, took him to zul farrak yesterday and did ok considering im a few levels short. uldaman tonight, lets see what drops i can get in there!
    sorry about the sig size ppl!
    ==================================
    AMD x2 64 5000+ windsor
    asus crosshair
    asus x1950xtx
    2gb OCZ platinum
    ==================================

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I have a question about the World of Warcraft 10 day free trial. Is it 10 day's once you activate it or is it 10 days of gameplay?

-SnowFire
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

activate it
    I don't think its worth is wow is really repetitive and way over rated

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Well, I'll decide for myself about WoW. If Runescape was one of my favorite games that I played for years, then I am sure WoW will be at least equal to that if not better?

I do not want to activate the Trial Period just yet. Actually it wouldn't do me any good to do so at the moment. This machine belongs to my father and cannot run "full screen" games, but mine can. Unfortunately my machine is not up and running at the moment due to a lack of power supply, graphic card, and processor heatsink. So there is the reason why I ask if it is a 10 day trial once activated or if it is a 10 day trial in gameplay. It would be pointless to activate it now if by the time I got my machine up and running it would be over.

Anyways, does anyone know?

-SnowFire
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Yeah, it runs out 10 days after you activate it. Same with the free month, or any of the subscription plans from Blizz. And they end on the dot. You activate at 3 PM, it runs out at 3 PM lol. I found that out the hard way at a raid months ago.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::