Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft 10 Day Trial

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: World of Warcraft 10 Day Trial

Does WoW have a bank type deal like in Runescape? Can I store items?

-SnowFire
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Yes. There's one in Ironforge.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Every major city has a bank. Also some netural towns run by goblins have banks like Ratchet and Booty Bay.
    Need a sig

Oh okay, well I am a Dark Elf and I am on that island way up to the tippedy top northwest? What is the nearest bank?

@Dave: I like the new sig man, it looks really good! It just screams "click me". lol

oooh and I just noticed we have more backgrounds now! YEA! Man do we have some artists or what?

-SnowFire
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Go the far left hand side of the island

Darnassus there is a bank there I think.
    Need a sig

Talk to a guard, click any of them and they will give you directions to anywhere in the city. Pick a location and a red flag will appear on your map showing the location.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::

How much gold do you guys have? I thought 15 silver was alot until I saw the price for a companion pet or whatever you call them. Psh, 20 gold!? I can't even make one gold! lol

I am going to purchase this game for at least another month for sure! It's alot of fun! I'm sure once I get past level 20 the game will really take off. ^^

-SnowFire
    Last edited by Zephik; 12-29-2006 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Mmmm, WarCrack

I like the new sig man, it looks really good! It just screams "click me". lol
    Thanks man! I can't remember who did the pencil sig, ESX did the little desktop button thingy. I suck ass at Photoshop, so i ask people from the boards to do this stuff for me.

-Dave
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    How much gold do you guys have? I thought 15 silver was alot until I saw the price for a companion pet or whatever you call them. Psh, 20 gold!? I can't even make one gold! lol

I am going to purchase this game for at least another month for sure! It's alot of fun! I'm sure once I get past level 20 the game will really take off. ^^

-SnowFire
    I am lvl 49 and have 136 gold. A good way to make gold that I found was to be a skinner and sell Thick, Heavy, and Rugged Leather in the Auction House. A stack (20 Pieces) can go for 1+ gold. If you plan to keep playing save as much up as you can beacuse at level 40 you can get a mount which is going to cost at least 100 gold depending if you honored or not with the town you buy from. 10 gold for the Mount and 90 or so for the training.
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

Or be a Warlock and profit even more

Anyhow, my lock generally runs around with about 500-1K at 60th. I had more on a bank alt, but he got banned in November for being "suspected" of being a gold seller, ie I had 5K+ gold and items on him.

The best way to make cash while you're levelling is to make a second character and park him near an Auction House, now using the character you're levelling up. Just run him to a mailbox when you're full, and send all the Leather, Herbs, Ore, Greens, Blues, etc to the mule or mules to sell. Another tip, if you have multiple mules and you're selling a TON of stuff. Spread it out, don't sell 20-30 stacks of Rugged Leather from one guy in AH, it has a negative effect on the market and your profits.

I made a Horde Lock today, Orc named Horaxe he's level 15 and has 2g so far, but I haven't checked the mailbox in a few hours.
    The Ghostwheel Project
    "A lot of theoretical crap involving space and time and some notions of some guys named Everett and Wheeler."

:: Spectre : GHOST 38.1 Mk1 : GHOST 38.1 Mk 2 : GHOST 38.2 ::