Thread: [Casemod] FULLturama = Full tower + Futurama theme

Default [Casemod] FULLturama = Full tower + Futurama theme

Hello everyone,

FULLturama is a project i'd build for mine brother, who love Futurama. Welcome to this madness journey!

It was build on the big Antec 1900, that unfornutely was not done to custom watercooling kits.

First wanna thanks all the companies involved in some way:

Next step is showing you the progress made on the 1 Phase of the project, install the watercooling system and show it at Lisbon Maker Faire 2015.

Here it is at phase 1 (no theme yet) at September of last year.

Get your sit ready, there is plenty of madness coming on next updates.

Default Re: [Casemod] FULLturama = Full tower + Futurama theme

Hello,

So here is the main idea sketchs:

And some development, taking out almost 70 rivets, draw and sketch and them paint!

See you on the next update!

More detail about the paiting:

But mine brother thinked it was awesome to left the case outside raining for 2 weeks and when I get the adhesive tape off it was too late... Nothing like start again, repeat and do better! But at least I'd check the idea was spot on.

Next, 3D printing comes!

Welcome!

As last post show, it was demand to re-do paiting. New bet was on Montana Cans, which I falled in love whit. I painted some more parts too.

I began to create and 3D print parts. Thanks to BQ who by let us use them Hephestos 2 for some weeks to print parts:

Last sneak peek: paiting the 3D parts, add some color on them and little fitting bath!

What you thing?

Lets paint the 3D parts, repaint the case and make the well know stripes from the logo of the series.

Next chapter, some assembly photos and the project at Maker Faire Lisbon 2016!

Here she is when arrived at our booth @ Lisbon Maker Faire 2016.

I think perfection is on the small details, like the theme parts and mods inside the case, what you think?

Next post, we close FULLturama madness!

Fresh Paint

Default hi!

Re: [Casemod] FULLturama = Full tower + Futurama theme Lets paint the 3D parts, repaint the case and make the well know stripes from the logo of the series.
    The nice answer!