Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 HIGH END SERVER CASES + 520 WATT PSUs

Razors Edge

Default 2 HIGH END SERVER CASES + 520 WATT PSUs

Ok guys, At the store my dad gave me 2 server cases. They where white. So my older brother was looking for a case. So we went to the local hardware store, picked up scraps of metal, and accually "added" on to one of the server cases. I welded it twice for heavy duty. I can sit and jump on it without it wiggling, and I am 180 lbs. It has enough room to fit atleast 2 psu, witch I am Including one. The one I am including is a 520 Watt, Works perfectley, Close to silent, with the fan mod. The fan on the back of it has 2 blue and 2 red LEDs.

Server cases that big have a tendancy to go for atleast $100 on ebay. I'll take offers, And I'll go below $100. This case is a good case if you want to go with maximum cooling.

Also I will include the second case my dad gave me. Its white. Also pretty sturdy, And it does too have a 520 watt psu, no fan mod though

I guess I'll go down to maybe 75$ for all of these. 1 PSU is worth about 60 alone so... Whatever you guys want to offer. Friday its going on ebay, Thought I might post it here if anyone wanted to buy it.

-If you have any questions, Feel free to ask.

Black Server -

The white one

-Pefect place at the top for the Hardrive!

Alltogether now

These are just two cases among hundreds of other computers down at the shop....

Default Re: 2 HIGH END SERVER CASES + 520 WATT PSUs

pictures please

Razors Edge

Pictures are up

hmmm im interested in the white case how much for it and how would qould shipping cost i live in MA i sadly dont have paypal so its prolly gonna be a money order

i could take both of them for around 100 to 120 depending on shipping cost lol

no idea what i would do with them though but theres always room for ideas in my tiny ass room lol

Razors Edge

Unfortunitley I can only accept Paypal becuase I need to order a new Proccessor and mail order takes too long. If after a month or so and I get no offers, I'll coem back to you ok sithcloud?

I thought you said that you where under 18 and couldnt get a paypal account in all your previous posts, because you told ppl you could only pay by money order. Funny how things change when your the one getting the money.I was going to make an offer on the black one caause it would go perfert for what im doing but i changed my mind after reading that post

Razors Edge

I have a paypal. I JUST CANT GET ANY FRIGGIN MONEY on the paypal. Make sence? I had it activated with a visa prepaid giftcard number. Fortinitley still activated but I have no money on it.I have no way of transferring the cash in my pockets to my paypal account. Thats why I cant PAY BY PAYPAL. I can accept money to come into my paypal, so that way, I CAN PAY BY PAYPAL. Hopefully this makes sence.

how much you willing to sell a psu for

Razors Edge

MAybe 30$?