Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Burn A DVD?!?

Razors Edge

Default How Do I Burn A DVD?!?

KK title sounds nooby to attract you.

Alright I KNOW HOW TO bURN DVDS. anyways Latley I have bought the game Command & Conquer The First Decade, And my little brother really enjoys the game. Thing is, you need the disk in order to play the games. So I have a liteon DVD burner, and I have a few extra DVD mediums I can write onto, Thing is it has all the dvd bootleg copy protection stuff. I need to get around that.

It doesnt have starforce thank god, witch is almost no way to get around that, but It doesnt have it.

Anyways, What programs do I need in order to copy the disk withotu running into any freakin copy protection stuff?

Default Re: How Do I Burn A DVD?!?

CloneCD/CloneDVD Works everytime for all my ah-er backups...

EDIT: slysoft.com

Overclocked

gamecopyworld.com

tells you everything you need to know to make, LEGAL copies and no-cd cracks for YOUR OWN games
    EPYK : very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary

lots of mod tutorials

Water Cooled

Thing is it has all the dvd bootleg copy protection stuff. I need to get around that.
    RULES OF THE ROAD:
    Paragraph #3
    "Administrator's Note: Software piracy is illegal, and any promotion, links to do so or discussion of the act has no place on this board, and will not be tollerated. This is not optional, and will be strictly enforced."

You know better than to post this ****

MitaPi

You can copy anything YOU OWN as I understand it. Just as long as you are not giving it away or selling it. He can let is lil bro USE it... I would use alcohol 120% for copying stuff you own for yourself. Just dont give it to yoru brother and I dont think you are breaking a law at all.

If I am wrong.. then someone correct me please. I dont think I am.. but maybe I am.

Quote Originally Posted by MitaPi
    You can copy anything YOU OWN as I understand it. Just as long as you are not giving it away or selling it. He can let is lil bro USE it... I would use alcohol 120% for copying stuff you own for yourself. Just dont give it to yoru brother and I dont think you are breaking a law at all.

If I am wrong.. then someone correct me please. I dont think I am.. but maybe I am.
    You are wrong on this one. The copy is for _backup only_, not for use on another system while you are using the original. If you look at the license agreement on most SW, you will see almost that exact wording.

On another note, I remember a game ( a military shooter) that you could inistall on every system at home or work and then play on a local lan with NO cd, butI think you were limited to 8 players. Every game should be that way.

EDIT: the name of the game was Delta Force. I played the HELL out of that game!

I have UT2004, and was playing it once, and looked on my desk, only to find the CD laying there. As I was playing the game. All I have to say is awesome.
    RIP Bucko

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by Airbozo
    CloneCD/CloneDVD Works everytime for all my ah-er backups...

EDIT: slysoft.com
    what he said.
    Comp Specs:
    AMD Athlon 64 939 3200+
    ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe
    2x 1GB Corsair XMS PC3200
    100GB HDD 7200 RPM SATA
    2x in SLI, 7600 GT 256 MB
    500W PSU

Razors Edge

Thanks, Guys look im not trying to make copie sand sell them or anything. Its just that I don't trust my 8 year old brother with my dvds, He scratches em up and stuff. Its just basicley a backup, If he destroys a disk, let it be the backup.