23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good Idea

12 52.17%
  • Mixed Feelings

11 47.83%
  • Bad Idea

0 0%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Into the unknown I go... (with pictures!)

MitaPi

Default Re: Into the unknown I go... (with pictures!)

Yeah, I love the color scheme. That big window thing you had I liked but at the same time I didnt... I tried altering it a bit, but no matter what I did I just couldnt put my finger on what it was that I didnt like about it. So I just got rid of it lol. I actually like it alot how it is right now.. but I will mess around a bit more and see if I can come up with something. I was thinking about signing it with both our screen names or something. Like...

"Audeamus" - Designed by MitaPi & Slug Toy of Thebestcasescenario.com

Or something like that? What do you think? It wouldnt be exactly like that... I just whipped that up real fast to give you an idea of what I meant by a signature or whatever. I would also have to run it by dave or rankenphile to see if I could put the sites address in there like that. But let me know if that is something you would be ok with. If you dont want any of the credit then thats fine too.

EDIT:
    Not that I dont want you to take credit because I do. I wouldnt have this design if it wasnt for you. lol just wanted to clear that up.. cuz it kind of sounded like I wanted to take ALL the credit there in that last bit. ^_^

MitaPi

Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy
    How's about this for size?

Well I have all the measurements down and how I want them. But I like your window design. Its kind of tribal looking. Maybe I'll try that...

lol A thought just came to my mind while looking at your sketchup... That thing would be GINORMOUS! It would be like three feet long and three feet high! Hmmm... a server case maybe? lol

lol I didnt make it to scale... You could try 28 in. x 18 in. x 24 in.
    Coffee is love, coffee is life.

Life is like an analogy...

I would also have to run it by dave or rankenphile to see if I could put the sites address in there like that. But let me know if that is something you would be ok with. If you dont want any of the credit then thats fine too.
    you probably wouldnt need to ask to do that... its free advertising for them. as for me getting credit... sure why not. honestly, i dont care too much because ill know i helped and thats good enough.

that tribal design is interesting... in its own way. the archs and points and all that form a good pattern, but not one that works for a square cases. especially a case that consists of four squares. you need something like one of defyant's mod to make a tribal design work.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

MitaPi

Well, lets vote! Leave the case without windows or put windows in the case?

If anyone has any other idea's feel free to drop them by! ^_^

Overclocked

i think this is the best design yet.......
    EPYK : very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary

lots of mod tutorials

Life is like an analogy...

i say that a window done right is a good idea. the question is how long will it take to design one that looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

MitaPi

Well I have over 2 weeks to design one, so time isnt too much of an issue lol. Actually I am working on an idea I had right now. Its going to look like... hmm... well like a microchip I guess?? Here, I barely started it, but I'll show you what I got so far...

EDITED

Case Wizard

So are you going to be airbrushing that microchip onto your case?

MitaPi

I dont know as of yet... but I will decide what I will do when I have it finished. I think it would be pretty cool to have such small details as a window. It would be like airbrushing but with back lighting instead of paint.

That is an enlarged image as well just to let you know. It is actually quite small in size. But that is only a small piece of the over all design I have planned. I might cover the entire case with these small details or I might make them minute and/or here and there.

EDITED