Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Macguyver

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Default Macguyver

Macguyver thread, go!

you have the following items:

one lunch. it has two beverages, one main course, one fruit, and one dessert. and a spork. all food is up to you.
    Extra pair of tube socks.
    one multitool
    twine
    paperclips
    rubber bands

now come up with something inventive.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Default Re: Macguyver

First, i could put the food in a sock and beat you with it...

Next Person: Go!
    You Dont Spread Democracy Through The Barrel Of A Gun.

Anodized

What?! No duct tape?

In this episode MacGuyver is stranded on an island with non but beatiful women...

Thus, a mani/pedi-cure set made with paint in "natural colours", with protection gloves (the tube socks) for the feet.

next!

-.erik
    These go to eleven. -- Nigel, This is Spinal Tap

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Ok

Ok go up to two trees and put the string between em attached to rubber bands secured by paper clips and hammered in with the bevarage cans. Then pull back the diy slingshot load in an apple then shoot it at Omega for starting a silly thread.

Next!
    Need a sig

Water Cooled

you have the following items:
    one lunch. it has two beverages, one main course, one fruit, and one dessert. and a spork. all food is up to you.
    Extra pair of tube socks.
    one multitool
    twine
    paperclips
    rubber bands
    ... two weeks later:
    World domination complete.
    'Nuff said.

Life is like an analogy...

ok, the beverages are a 4 litre jug of chocolate milk, and another 4 litre jug of water. the lunch is butter chicken, a grapefruit, and a 10 pound strawberry sundae.

so you're trapped in a museum during normal operating hours. dont ask how, because that isnt important. what IS important is the fact that someone just puked all over a picasso, and the janitor had a heart attack. the security guards are on their way to arrest you because your ass is nailed to the wall through one of your three hundred pockets.

eat the lunch and leave the jug of water, and a sixteenth of the grapefruit. shove the grapefruit into the water and shake it like its broken!!!

as the security guards come around the corner, drop the jug of water on one guy's head, knocking him down a flight of conveniently placed stairs and out the window which then entails a 50 story drop. detach your ass from the wall and drop on another guard, pick up the water, and splash it at the third guard, and if there isnt a third guard... splash the nearest bystander to eliminate witnesses. the leftover grapefruit in the water will have rotted enough in the few moments to create super strong hydrofluoric acid, which will kill people in a manner depending on their past religious beliefs.

so now you are still sitting on a guard, who is by now diabetic and very cranky. take the multitool and twist his nipples off... he'll go docile after that.

put the socks on your hands, grab the largest painting and eat it. grab another painting and jump out the window that the first guard fell out of. the drop is now only about 5 feet due to a poor budget and crappy writers (you're being followed and observed by a mob of them). run away.

later on, go to a police station dressed as a killer whale, and return the painting. claim you have no idea what it is, but it was the best damn conversation you ever had. the cops wont ask questions. you'll get an award for it in fact.

NEXT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it

Today is a good day to compute. The Black Pumpkin's Avatar

That was unbeatable...

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Pumpkin

That was unbeatable...

QFT.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Don't do drugs kids that's all I can say.
    Need a sig