Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Thinner . . . . . . ATX

Default Re: Thinner . . . . . . ATX

Lmao did I kill this thread? I hope I didn't offend you, TGS. I've seen your other mods and you have done some absolutely fantastic work. I was just shocked to see how you were handling this one and wanted the skinny. Peace.

Anodized

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Please note that we have received reports from multiple readers about people making irrelevant posts and general lack of disrespect for other users. This is unacceptable and let us assure you, if this continues, action WILL be taken.

This forum is for the enjoyment of all our users and this behaviour must stop. Please respect other posters and their worklog threads.

Thank you

ZEUS

A lack of disrespect..?

C. You are just throwing this thing together as a conceptual building block,
    I'm pretty certain that that's your answer. I think TGS just does these as a creative release and not for respect.

-Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Ideas are just knowledge soaked in alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbnsn
    Did I just get in a Volvo? Volvo's don't have guns!

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

I'd say the answer is C. I just wanted to see it built. The fine things like nice cuts and a great paint job are just not important to me. I'm still waiting for the power button to arrive so it's still not done, but it's not gonna look much better than this. Sorry.

My next project: ProcBox will be totally different. It'll be on the same level as R2D2 and the SuperBee PC.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Razors Edge

Yeah thanks guys, im STILL recieving bad reputation JUST becuase of this. Thanks!

Off-Topic (yeah bad rep me for this too) - I think whoever Bad Reps me after a 3 or 4 week old post is an F*ckin idiot.

Resident Alcoholic

mod looks pretty good - not my kinda thing but its definately interesting and original!

H

P.S. It's pretty ironic how so many off-topic posts have been created - all because somebody misunderstood the whole hard-nipples thing and thought that it was off-topic! It's a witty phrase meaning 'thats awesome!'... it wasn't off-topic hee hee.

Razors Edge

Quote Originally Posted by onelegout View Post
    It's a witty phrase meaning 'thats awesome!'... it wasn't off-topic hee hee.

Exactley.

onelegout and razor, I will back you both up to my grave but I don't think it will matter. This seems like a square forum, I guess you just have to deal with it. Best thing at this point would probably be to drop it and take from the experience a certain knowledge that will help you avoid getting caught in the same situation. Remember, this community is moderated and controlled, which means you must live and play by their rules, no matter how silly they are.

to the above post by a.bird. I completely agree hard nipples from sexy case... But it is supposed to be clean. I'd say drop it, and enjoy the nice worklog.

On topic
    TGS, looks great. I must put in though, the backdrop (dead mobo wallpaper) that's a true original, love it.

A suggestion. Try to get 2 tower speaker boxes, slap computers in each of them, with sound systems of course, and call them your media pc's. That would be awesome.

Overclocked

yeah thats actually what it reminds me of, cabinet speaker boxes (ghetto milwaukee of course). looks interesting, i see the quality isnt there, but you were proving a concept right?

is your next case (on r2d2 pc level) going to be like this or is it going to be more of a regular atx form?

"you must be the change you wish to see in the world"
    -ghandi