Thread: Th1rt3en Ghosts

Default Th1rt3en Ghosts

Remember the movie and the device cum house? Wonder if anyone did it before although the movie's quite old. Here's what I have in mind, but I dont have the skill to turn it into a deliverable.

- For the glass panels around the house, use plexi and sandblast those Latin words/spells on them, and paint them with some UV colour of a choice.

- Put a temperature sensor so when there's a couple of degree change in temp, part of the wall will slide up, as how the building in the movie does whenever one of the 13 ghosts' released.

- Carve out all the 13 ghosts and have them standing (or limping for The Torso) around the circle at the center.

- Mod a big-ass reservoir based on the chambers they're kept in and the machine itself (the one with them big wheels) will be the pump.

Default Re: Th1rt3en Ghosts

Sorry to say, its already been done. But it was done _GOOD_ usually I dont really like plexi/lighting much, but I thought the mod was awesome, its somewhere on this sight, and it was for a european competition, and he won like a PSU or something with it... I saw it on this site, so search for it, and dont be discouraged it'd be a great mod even if it has been done before

-Fragged

Oops, didnt know it was done before Thx for the info

Edit: Cant find it. Mind givin the link?

MitaPi

I believe that would be "Black Zodiac" by Mec

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ead.php?t=4064

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

if youve seen pauls book....theres a little article about a case with a window based from 13 ghosts,,,its a really beautiful case....ill look around see if i can find it online

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?