Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Featured: Project : V for Vendetta

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

Default Re: Project : V for Vendetta

Wow. I had forgotten about this log's potential. Checking back in, I can see that it is being fullfilled! You are doing a great job with this mod, and you have a very unique idea for your case.

May I ask where you are fabricating this? Is it your place of work?

Also, how much was the aluminum? My only source of metal in my town is the home depot, a horrible source for metal. I just needed about 3 feet of U channel, but they only had 8 feet for 20 dollars. Rip-off!
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

Noobish, but Trying.

Quote Originally Posted by tybrenis View Post
    Wow. I had forgotten about this log's potential. Checking back in, I can see that it is being fullfilled! You are doing a great job with this mod, and you have a very unique idea for your case.

May I ask where you are fabricating this? Is it your place of work?

Also, how much was the aluminum? My only source of metal in my town is the home depot, a horrible source for metal. I just needed about 3 feet of U channel, but they only had 8 feet for 20 dollars. Rip-off!
    TY Yes it is my place of work ... I work in a metal fab. / bending shop. No white collar here

As far as the aluminum goes ... umm 8 20' lengths of 3/4"x1/16" angle, 1 24' length 1"x1/16" square tube, and 1 4'x8' sheet of 1/16" aluminum sheet ... Cost? Around $300.00CDN, but my boss is paying for it ... he likes to make me happy sometimes Should be plenty left over when I'm done "V" so I'll probably start another box soon after

Later all.

FyreKnight

i am really liking this project i also like the movie, I cant wait until it is finished. keep up the great work.

Sexy Hot Nurse ..... NOT!! b4i7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FyreKnight View Post
    but my boss is paying for it ... he likes to keep me happy
    heh...youre boss want to make me happy too

jk...looks like its gonna be a fun project GL with it

Quote Originally Posted by intergalacticman View Post
    stunning, how does one tap a hole?

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Very cool!

Glad to see you went though with this idea! Should be an instant hit yes?

Good Luck!

-SF

BTW I saw your first sketchup. I like this one alot better. Well done in the remodel! Bravo
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Wow, ive been messing around with this forum for about a year now and finally got off my ass and registered due to the fact i wonna say how cool of an idea you have going, alot of people dont understand the message behind the movie and what it hints at, but either way its a great movie and a great mod that you have going. Great Work

Noobish, but Trying.

Thanks all of you for the comments, I'll try and live up to your (and mine) expectations.

Work has been busy as usual this week so no work done on the case . I'm hoping to squeeze in a few hours this weekend, so with any luck I'll have some pics of it come sunday night. But....

... GOODIES!!!! The stuff I ordered has begun to arrive, and knowing how everyone likes to look at brand new SHINY's (and how I like to show off brand new shiny's to people who appreciate them) I snapped a few shots for your approval.

Oooo boxes, I wonder what's inside...

First Box ...

Ooooo Subject of the theme, with...

... the perfect sized mask for my case. (Thanks again Vertigo for the info!)

Next box...

... 5 120mm fans and a 140mm fan, cool (pun intended)

And finally, the third box...

Koosah block for my 7900GTX, Triple120mm Radiator, 2 Swiftech MCP655 waterpumps, and the Strider 750W power supply.

I love it when a plan starts to come together. I also recieved notice that another package is waiting for me to pick up at the post office ... I really need to get more time in to work on the case, as it stands I'm gonna have $2000 sitting in boxes waiting for me to finish it.

I'll post more pics tomorrow of the goodies I get, and hopefully LOTS of pics of the case work I do over the weekend.

'Till then, peace all.

FyreKnight

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Ohh the third box is the best.

I swear when ever I get a parcel in the mail it is like how you feel at christmas when you where little.

Who knew you could by fans in 5 packs
    Need a sig

rest in peace mate GT40_GearHead's Avatar

i must say i love the mask, i love the movie even more

LOUD AND PROUD !

I'm Loving the mask idea you have going, im curious as to what your going to do with it... *sits on edge of seat*