Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Meeting maybe?

Default Re: Meeting maybe?

OMG HALO 2 PARTY!! lol. If you have an xbox acct. and want to play w/the crew PM me.
    Coffee is love, coffee is life.

How Big's Your Mouth?! gaz_the_chav's Avatar

Lol Halo 2 rules seriously!

Has anyone played dead rising on the XBOX 360? That is a well good game!

-gaz

Quote Originally Posted by MitaPi View Post
    I am in washington... I think... the only person within like 6 hours of me is Rankenphile lol
    I know that Rank lives near Seattle, Snowfire is from Spokane and I'm from the tri-cities. I know that we could have a good meeting somewhere. Maybe get some Oregonians if there are any here. I think the biggest problem is finding a time that we can all meet.

I would suggest the only local lan party I know, which is RadCon in February. But that is more a gothfest than anything. The lan nerds are more tolerated than anything.

[On a different note, I hope nobody says I'm reviving a dead thread. Nine days is more like waking the thread from a little nap.]

There is always the option of starting a Lan party of our own. The location could change and we could promote it every year like Millionman, or QuakeCon, or any of the other big ones. But that would be a very big undertaking, so when I say 'lets start a lan of our own', I mean someone here that is not me. I would volunteer though . . .