Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project - Swat - box

Overclocked

Default Re: Project - Swat - box

you can probably use the shroud and replace the switch itself with a momentary. they make 'em in that configuration

edit:
    http://www.connex-electronics.com/?u..._bat_slow.html

there's some here, google for momentary bat handle switch for more stuff to look through. you'll probably want to buy a separate shroud instead of buying a shrouded switch. also, i'm not quite sure what specs are necessary on the power switch for a PC, would be a decent idea to make sure it's the right amps/volts etc :p
    Last edited by ajmilton; 10-20-2006 at 11:22 AM. Reason: <beatles> all you need is link </beatles>

Fresh Paint

Default Re: Project - Swat - box

Hi guys thanks for the ideas, i do like gt40's idea about using the switch to illuminate it as it would still give the effect of it being turned on. im not compleely decided on all the features yet though so i may be able to find some uses for a couple of thos switches.

No updates yet as my dad wanted me to help him build a fence today so i didnt get a chance to work on it, ill be working on it most of the day tomorrow though, i hope to get the paint stripped and the back cut out. i also have to cut the tray out of the top. After ive got most of it filed i can start work with the plexi then i will measure and cut the peices for the outer lining of the case as soon as im happy with that i can buy the monitor and other parts for the lid and get all that test fitted. after that i can start on the inside