Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Grim Reaper Engraving Idea(s)

Overclocked

Default Re: Grim Reaper Engraving Idea(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sgtm View Post
    I'm diggin the idea behind this one.

some people calls it a sling blade, I calls it a kaiser blade
    i haven't see that movie in ages, might have to go locate it again. billy bob thornton at his finest.

Karl: [on the phone] Yes, ma'am. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade. Yes, ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two... It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street. There's a pick-up truck out front that says "Doyle Hargraves Construction" on it. Doyle said besides sending the police, you might wanna send an ambulance or a "hearst". I'll be sitting here, waiting on ye.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

lol I've actually never seen that movie... Is it any good?

Update:

This is how it is as of right now.

Death Box: Lan party case. It's not as efficient in being a lan case as others, but like I care right? It's still pretty light and smaller than your standard mid tower. It's going to house my current PC (dell p4). I'll also be paying for it with my money out of my pocket. I suspect it will begin at the beginning of January.

Unnamed: My father just admitted to me that he owes me money and we've agreed that I'll call it even if he buys some new hardware for me. I'm thinking about the thermaltake armor full tower! Which is going to be my power house and my office PC as well as my first water cooled factory. I'm not sure what I am going to do with it... but I am thinking right now to paint it a crazy bright metallic orange (the kind where you have to look away because its so damn bright). With some accenting of course.... I'm not a huge fan of just one straight color.

Well, as of right now, thats how it is and I have to say, I am pretty damn happy! Kind of funny though isnt it? one is dark and death orientated... and the other is bright and happy go lucky lol I guess it works, I'm starting to think I am bi polar.

-SF

EDIT:

If any of you were able to read what I just said without becoming more dumb than what you were before. My hat off to you. lol I'm going to bed.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Overclocked

yes. that movie is awesome.
    or, at least, it was when i saw it several years ago. i assume it hasn't decayed over time :p

Anodized

Hey here's an idea for the mod's name... I'm guessing that it will probably be a gaming comp so why not reflect this in the mod's name? My idea comes from a difficulty level in a classic first person shooter.

'Death Incarnate' (the actual difficulty was 'I AM DEATH INCARNATE')

If you don't know what game i'm talking about I'm gonna send that case after you!

EDIT: Oops mabe I should have refreshed my page before posting... Anyways my comments still stand!

OMG. This mod would be perfect for a Scythe logo ^^ (bought a Scythe Katana: happy).
    Coffee is love, coffee is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Timoi
    'Death Incarnate' (the actual difficulty was 'I AM DEATH INCARNATE')
    What would be the proper way to say it? Death incarnate or death incarnated? Ah, if only I knew proper... um... geeze lol I don't even know what it is called. Grammar?

I was also thinking about just going with "black box". Or maybe no name at all... lol I just can't think or find a title that I like. so for now I guess it will remain as "death box" until something comes up and slaps me in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy
    OMG. This mod would be perfect for a Scythe logo ^^
    lol If I could fit a Scythe Katana in there I would be amazed...

Are you talking about putting a Scythe Katana Logo on the case or the case being a logo itself for the Scythe Katana?

Also the Lian Li G50B project won't be a lan rig (ha, thats what I am calling it for now, Lian Li G50B). Mostly do to the fact that even though it is a pretty decent size and weight for that type of thing, the components inside aren't. I'll have to use the Armor for lan parties. Despite the hassle of its weight and size.

I found a pretty cool blue color that I could use for the TT Armor. I'm not sure if I want to use it though... I'm having a hard time deciding on a color scheme for it. I'm starting to think I have a "being indecisive" problem. One idea sounds good one moment and then the next I can't stand it.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    Are you talking about putting a Scythe Katana Logo on the case or the case being a logo itself for the Scythe Katana?
    Probably the case & the CPU cooler. Its for my friends PC, and he has a Centurion case and a Katana cooler .

Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    Probably the case & the CPU cooler. Its for my friends PC, and he has a Centurion case and a Katana cooler .
    Ah okay, Centurions are perfect for the Katana coolers. They just match well I think.

For the Lian Li G50B project... I think I am going to have to use a Thermaltake Orb cooler. The clearance between the power supply and the heatsink are really close because of the cases layout.

As for the cooling for the Armor project... its going to be liquefied baby!

EDIT: **Also I just noticed something... If I ask for the computer components for christmas then that means I don't have anything to buy. My dad is paying for the Armor case, and then the components will be bought for me as a present. Which leaves me with 300 dollars. So unless I am missing something... That means that the 300 dollars can be put towards a bad ass water cooling kit! MAJOR WOOT!** :EDIT

Which is also why I am rethinking the orange paint idea... I don't really like red coolant or red in general on the inside of a computer.

But I wouldn't mind having red accents on the Lian Li. That would be cool.

-SF
    Last edited by Zephik; 11-14-2006 at 08:42 AM. Reason: I just realized something very cool if I am not mistaken, also sorry for the colors lol They are just so pretty and fun! :p

I'm considering auctioning off the Lian Li project as soon as I am done. It was originally a gift from my father, so I might give it back to him if he wants it. But if he doesn't, I might sell it so I can have a bit more cash to put into the Armor or just to have some extra cash would be nice.

Case: Lian Li G50B w/ Grim Reaper Engraving
    Motherboard: Dell Mobo (LGA 775, one PCI-E x16, one PCI-E x1, two PCI, four DDR2)
    Processor: P4 2.8 w/ HT
    Ram: 1.5GB (x2 256MB Samsung, x2 512MB Corsair Dual Channel)
    Optical Drive: Memorex Dual Layer DVDRW
    HDD: Seagate 320GB, 7200RPM, 16MB cache

I don't know how much that is worth though...

-SF

WOOTNESS for the money. Anyways, would a Scythe Razor fit? Or if you do decide to water cool, get one that looks cool and matches the theme.