Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Creative Fatal1ty 1010 mouse

Default Creative Fatal1ty 1010 mouse

Hi ! I'm have bean looking on this mouse http://www.creative.com/products/pro...&product=14489 and it fits my hand like a glove For the moment i have a Logitech G5 and i't god, but i don't like it some well

My G5 have 2000DPI and is a Laser mouse, but the Fatal1ty 1010 has 1600DPI and is an optic mouse ? Is th 1010 better or as god as the G5 ?

Anyone her has this mouse ? give me a rewiw from you sight of view !

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Creative Fatal1ty 1010 mouse

It is a mouse designed for Johnathan Wendel. Put it this way, it might be fantastic for him, but it might be not so fantastic for you. It just depends on the person. But if you can look at that and say "that looks like the mouse for me", well then its worth a shot right? Just pick it up from somewhere that you can get a refund if you have to. You might or might not like it. It's a very... different mouse to say the least. I like its weight distribution idea though.

Isn't Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel supposed to be the best first person shooter in the world or something? Or is that just a rumor I heard?

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

But i't sooooo god to hold in when your playing pc games =D (I tryed it out in the store)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFox View Post
    But i't sooooo god to hold in when your playing pc games =D (I tryed it out in the store)
    Is this bether ?
    http://www.razerzone.com/Products/Ga...-Gaming-Mouse/

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Razors are very nice mice. You would have to be extremely picky to find flaws in them. But you'll never find a flaw in their performance! Imo You just can't go wrong with those things.

-SF
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

I use an old Logitech MX700, wireless model, which is like the newer models but with a static DPI and a forward button as well as a back button.

It lags slightly, and i know a few people who can't stand my mouse, but it's perfect for me.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Dude...totally!

i got a logitech 518, the dented looking one. very comfortable. i love having buttons near where my thumb rests. problem is, now i cant use any other mouse without instantly attempting to use the thumb buttons. -_-

RapidRes sounds pretty pointless. Everything else looks pretty kick ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire View Post
    Razors are very nice mice. You would have to be extremely picky to find flaws in them. But you'll never find a flaw in their performance! Imo You just can't go wrong with those things.

-SF
    Think maybe i buy the Razer insted then !

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_RA View Post
    i got a logitech 518, the dented looking one. very comfortable. i love having buttons near where my thumb rests. problem is, now i cant use any other mouse without instantly attempting to use the thumb buttons. -_-
    Yeah, that's the same shape Logitech uses in alot of their mice. The MX700 Wireless is basically and old version of the 518.

I hate that, too. I get so used to the thumb buttons that when I use the Microsoft Intellimouse on my other rig, I end up hitting the wrong button sometimes (Because, you know, the forward button on the intellimouse is on the right side of the mouse as opposed to in front of the back button.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"