Thread: FS: Nice n' Loud Altec Lansing 2.0 Maxx Bass speakers and Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

Default FS: Nice n' Loud Altec Lansing 2.0 Maxx Bass speakers and Microsoft Wireless Keyboard

I have for sell some slightly used yet powerful Altec Lansing 2.0 speakers and a wireless multi-media (21-key slider) keyboard. Since i have never sold anything over the internet i have no feedback, but, i do have a good buyers feedback on ebay (breakfastatbouvres1)and heat: zombeh. I'm a true and honest person so please don't try and scam me. we all gotta start somewhere. Shipping from AZ

1.Altec Lansing 2.0 Black with Maxx Bass -used for about 2 weeks, they are insanely loud and no longer have the need for them $60 o.b.o

I don't think these pictures justify how tall these speakers really are. also has headphone jack.

2. Microsoft BX200004 Silver & Black 102 Normal Keys 21 Function keys + Zoom Slider Function Keys PS/2 RF Wireless - an awesome keyboard, first time using the wavy keyboard and i loved it. I don't have the mouse that was included but still works 100% without it. $35 o.b.o

As you can see everything is 50% off retail price.

thank you for looking and a bump would be nice

Default Re: FS: Nice n' Loud Altec Lansing 2.0 Maxx Bass speakers and Microsoft Wireless Keyb

bump, offer anyone?