Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031

Thread: Hp Res 3 Mega

Default Re: Hp Res 3 Mega

Quote Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
    It is projects like these that lure us lurkers out of hiding
    This is quite true. I dont want to be a groupie or anything, but damn man. Your work is amazing. I only wish I could ever become so talented at anything in life man. Great work. +rep through the damn roof!

Awesome. Its quite amazing to see how you've progressed from the first ones to this one. Just pure magic!

Been watching your project but never posted anything. Great job. Love a good artist.
    The last time I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, it was another train headed towards me.

Hey Defyant. Had some of your mods in my bookmarks for a while now, always checking up on them every here and then. So I've just joined to say a big well done of ALL of your mods, they all stand out from the rest.

Can't wait to see your next HPRES project, Dave!
    Screw the iPhone and screw Java ME with all its profiles, midlets and the stupid requirement to crypto-sign your application to run on your own phone -Stefano Mazzocchi
    Athlon 64 X2 5600+, Gigabyte GA-MA69VM-S2, 2x 1GB Corsair XMS2 PC2-6400, Gigabyte ATI Radeon HD 3850, Lite-On DVD-ROM & DVD-/+RW, Maxtor 250GB SATAII, Coolermaster Elite 330 Case, Samsung 19" Widescreen LCD

First thing to do is cut what will be the new CDROM door! Using a "thingamajig" the shape of the front panel is copied to the plex.

That "thingamajig" is called a profile guage (LOL). But I really am enjoying your work. That is some skill you have and I love the paint.

The wiring is excellant. It really is clean on the inside and it shows pride in your work.

I love that eject button on the CD. Thats what a modder can really do. My hat is off to you sir.

The water res is fantastic. Love where you mounted it, and its easy to fill.

Overall a incredible job. The glamour shots really show off your work. Bravo Zulu to you!
    The last time I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, it was another train headed towards me.

Fresh Paint

such an amazing job!!! well done!!!!great!

sniff... sniff... tears... of joy.

you sir are going to modder heaven, there are old pc cases up there singing in joy seeing one of their own become truely beautiful, ive thrown out more than my fair share of old cases in my life and never would i have thought that one could become something so amazing.

also... Perfectionist much?
    Computers are like air conditioners: they stop working properly when you open windows.

No offenses meant but WAY TOOO MUCH BLUE. I realize that the industry thinks everybody loves blue in there fans and peripherals but there is an entire color spectrum to choose from. Maybe its just me but all the blue is driving me nuts.

That was my original thought until i saw the finished product.

now its more like somebody used blue LED's without abusing them wooo hooo. Loved your use of acrylic and even when it seemed it went to far with the frosting I realized I had missed the bigger picture in how it would look in the final product. You sir are very good at keeping the bigger picture in mind and how things will end up. I applaud you for that. Best mod I have seen yet.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”