Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't click, link here from front page please...

Default Don't click, link here from front page please...

This will only make sense after finishing the front page questionnaire.

Score of 3-5:
    You sleep blissfully unaware of the creative energy around you and maybe even within you. You now have two choices; Take the blue pill and forget such a world as ours exists; your deep sleep will protect you from our creative outbursts. Or you can take the red pill and join us so we can show you how to build your dreams.

Score of 6-8:
    Not bad, you probably aren’t a member here (yet) but are not hopeless. You may feel occasional impulses to build which frighten and confuse you but don’t be afraid. We are here to help you through the difficult times while you complete your training as a Jedi Modder.

Score of 9-11:
    You are very likely a TBCS member already and if not it’s only because you are having trouble with your internet service. You have skills, depth, imagination, courage, a digital camera, and no date for Saturday night. You are in fact a card carrying member of the modding community, good for you! Now get back to the garage and update your worklog dammit!

Score of 12:
    The force is strong with this one, you find it difficult if not painful to avoid modding. You are never content with your computer projects because you know it could do more. You often feel compelled to mod other things around the house, you may have even tried to alter your toaster to cook a grilled-cheese sandwich. There is no treatment for your condition, and there is no turning back. You will be looked upon by others as he/she who “built that kick-ass thing-ama-jig”. You are leading a revolution of artisans who refuse to be told what to appreciate, and for that they offer their thanks!

I hope you enjoyed our little fact finding experience and I do also hope you found it helpful and enlightening. If you have any questions, I’ll be in the buffet-line.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Default Re: Don't click, link here from front page please...

Im in the 3rd category, w00t!
    Announcing: Project ******* (Soon)
    EXAC Will cease to exist due to me finally getting a new rig! BUT I will mod the new case ;P

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

I'm a card-carrying modder =D

I love this : "D) A beize-stock case, 2 gallons of Bondo, an acetylene torch, rivet gun, drill press, bench grinder, jig-saw, Dremel, special order automotive paint, 3000 LED’s, 60ft of shrink-tube, and 2 weeks of paid vacation."

That's the one I chose, too =D

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I picked A, B, D.

I would say I am a 8.5 on the scale without taking the questionair. I would also say that I would much rather have a brownie rather than a scoop of vanilla! :p

-SnowFire
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

w00t i'm 3rd

Woodworking unicycling bodybuilder tybrenis's Avatar

12, straight up, byatch!
    Typo:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    Jon has altered his cock to compensate.

scored a 12

Water Cooled

2 gallons of Bondo, an acetylene torch, rivet gun, drill press, bench grinder, jig-saw, Dremel, special order automotive paint, 3000 LED’s, 60ft of shrink-tube, and 2 weeks of paid vacation.
    lets see... check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check... ok, I'm good to go.
    Now all I need is the pigmy marmoset, a new roll of duct tape and the lime jell-o for the jacuzi.

My score was killed by the first question. Food makes me fat. Especially all sugar, yuck.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I thought it was not burning off the sugars that makes you fat? Since your not using it, your body stores it. Right?

Jdbnsn, are you sure these questions are legit? :p
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.