Thread: Gigabyte 6800 ultra?

Welder Of Aluminum bartvandenberg's Avatar

Default Gigabyte 6800 ultra?

does anyone know of where i can get another one of these cards? maybe someone you know that wants to get rid of it. im building my fiance a computer and am taking my old card in her comp, but.. want to get another one, so i can try sli.

i know they discontinued this card a long time ago. actually, about a month after i bought mine, just wondering if anyone knows anything about the whereabouts of a new one.

appreciate any help anyone can give me. thanks in advance

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Gigabyte 6800 ultra?

How much are you willing to spend? What are the specs on it too? PCI-E x16? Pixel Pipelines?

What you could do, is buy two new cheap cards from newegg that are either similar or better than your card. You can get a cheap SLI setup for about $100USD off of newegg.com.

I'll keep my eye out for a 6800 ultra for you though.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Welder Of Aluminum bartvandenberg's Avatar

16 pipelines, 256 bit pci-e 16, stock

thanks i apprecaite it. im actually seriously debating gettin an 8 series card. now that i know vista has dx10, it is worth it, and i take back everything ive said about it being a waste of money.

so.. this is my apology to all for being a real twit. YAY for dx10 and the g80 cards.

Life is like an analogy...

thanks i apprecaite it. im actually seriously debating gettin an 8 series card. now that i know vista has dx10, it is worth it, and i take back everything ive said about it being a waste of money.

so.. this is my apology to all for being a real twit. YAY for dx10 and the g80 cards.
    you've seen the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Toy
    im pretty sure i was your car, but i was into mah music and didnt think too much of it