Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Complaint

Overclocked

Default Re: Complaint

...It's just a soldering iron, no need to go PMS on Crimson's arse...
    - AMD Athlon64 3200+@2.2Ghz | Gigabyte K8NSC-939 nForce3 250Gb | ASUS 6600GT 256MB |1GB Kingston ValueRAM

Would you like to forfeit your prize at this point or would you like to accept my sincere apologies and have me mail it out this Monday when I return from a business trip? It's your choice, either one is fine with me. Cheers!

The SlackMeister

if he doesnt want it, i'll take it and even pick it up whenever you can so u dont have to ship it.

Water Cooled

me too
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Unknown

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by MisterChief
    ...It's just a soldering iron, no need to go PMS on Crimson's arse...

its about ethics.

I explained some things about why I like to communicate and know what s going on reasons being personal but he knows and still after all that all this happened with no communication and updates.

we will see what he has to say in pm if i accept the apology or not.

I dont think there is any reason why i should not get my prize regardless and i dont wish to forfeit.

but I have every right to say what I have to say because there is a lot more going on then some of the many points i have pointed out which he knows about

well see though.
    Mesh makes the world go around!!!!

Water Cooled

no offense to you whisp. But I don't see the point of ranting an raving about things that are going on that we don't know about. I do feel you have a legitimate complaint and have ample justification to do so on this open forum. My only problem is the method in which you have chosen to express yourself. There is a saying in Spanish my mother used to tell me that I think applies here. Translated: "You can catch more bees using honey than with vinegar"
    - Unknown

Overclocked

Quote Originally Posted by Whisp
    its about ethics.

I explained some things about why I like to communicate and know what s going on reasons being personal but he knows and still after all that all this happened with no communication and updates.

we will see what he has to say in pm if i accept the apology or not.

I dont think there is any reason why i should not get my prize regardless and i dont wish to forfeit.

but I have every right to say what I have to say because there is a lot more going on then some of the many points i have pointed out which he knows about

well see though.

Is there a reason you're trying to make Crimson look like the devil? Just because he couldn't get around to shipping you a soldering iron dosen't mean he's doing it with bad intentions. What is your deal?
    - AMD Athlon64 3200+@2.2Ghz | Gigabyte K8NSC-939 nForce3 250Gb | ASUS 6600GT 256MB |1GB Kingston ValueRAM

Water Cooled

good point
    - Unknown

Tha Shizzle Fo Rizzle

uhh...i dont even know how to respond to this...

first i understand that you are upset about the way things were handled. thats cool, you can be upset. but, you should understand a few things about how things in the real world work. yes, you won the contest, and are due yoru prize. in a perfect world on a site with major backing and dedicated staff you should expect your prize to be deliverd asap. Paul is pretty much footing everything for the site as well as trying to run it and make a living. leaving pretty much no time for himself (if you ask how i know this i was involved in a site for a long time and know the dedication it takes to run one) while im sure it wasnt intentional and ment to 'pick on you'. while you could have taken the high road and just posted a well thought out and concise post asking what the delay was in sending out the package. as well as sending a repectful email first instead of a whiny one bitching about your prize. ive known paul for a while now and i can tell you he is a stand up guy. i am 100% convinced that if you would have handled things differnetly you would have ended up with more than a friggin iron. if it was me, i would tell you to go scratch. that **** wouldn't fly on my site. you wouldnt be banned, just abused for being such a pain in the ass until you left the site. but i digress. TBCS is a differnt animal then the hardware site i was on.

i serioulsy hope things work out for you in the end. in know you have waited a long time, but just be paitient we dont live in a perfect world, and we are not out to 'get you'

have fun and enjoy TBCS...

Overclocked

first off a couple problems

you say i didnt give him the respect of a pm or email. You assume and are wrong. If you look back at the original contest thread i pm him a couple times with one email.

he then posted in the thread i was harrasing him when i explained and i was polite just asking for an update so that blows that right out of the water with proof on the site.

next i contacted to day and just basically had enough because it seems he is laughing at me the wjhole time and he understans what i mentioned earleir and all i was looking at for was updates in which as i mentioned again earlier was pawned off on scarab.

next I know about running a site.

I may not have been as successful but i have reasons which paul may understand which is between us but i had a site up with 16 spoonsors and was writing and doing reviews and busy myself and still did all things funding and everything for my site. i had no team thus yes i can understand that. My site is no longer up but there i senough people in here that know I had a site that was up for over two years and had all my mods and articles and walkthus all done by moa.

btw

thread im reffering too

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...read.php?t=245

and a quote

me
    "
    well looks like everyone got their prizes except me. Multiple pm's and an email and stillno clue if my item has even been sent.

"

paul's reply

"Whisp Your emails and PM's are bordering on harrasment. This was a prize, not a purchase, and while I try to be friendly I'm not customer service. I never promised day-by-day up to date global sattelite tracking information regarding delivery. Please be patient, it was mailed to Canada last week.
    "

reason for multiple pm was a day in betwween so only two and there was no read receipt so I emailed him figuring he wasnt checking his pm's and it would be faster since no replies to the pm's and finally got a reply in theemail saying i wa harrassing him when i was just wondering what was going on.

an other reason why i am upset.

i had a post after that which was ersed
    Mesh makes the world go around!!!!