Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Podcasts do you listen to?

Water Cooled

Default Re: What Podcasts do you listen to?

I always watch old episodes of The Simpsons and Invader Zim through ShoutcastTV on Winamp.
    I enjoy watching, mythbusters, Penn & Teller's Bullsh*t but the other channels are usually full unless you're up at 2am.

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht
    Well, I do streaming stuff through Winamp, does that count?
    No it is different.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFire
    If you haven't checked out Diggnations Podcasts, Do it now. I just had the best hour ever watching those two, they are absolutely hilarious and very entertaining. ...as well as informative of course.
    Good to see you are getting into it.
    Need a sig

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

haha, Your evil. This is worse that youtube... :p

Does it delete the podcast after you have seen it and reconnect to your computer?

Are all the Diggnations an hour long?

Another good one is Strongbad Emails for anybody that is still paying attention.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Not all Diggnations' are an hour long, and in fact they can go as short as 35 minutes. Most of the live episodes are very long, because of all the drinking and crowd interaction, but only lately have the normal "in-studio" Diggnations' have been running close to the end of the tape (over 50 minutes).

As you can tell, I watch the Diggnation podcast. (Since Episode 1, at that.) I used to listen to This Week In Tech, but stopped because it lost 'something' when it switched to a different cast (a.k.a. lost Kevin Rose, Patrick Norton, etc).

I also like some of Revision3's stuff, like Ctrl+Alt+Chicken, InDigital, Systm, Web Drifter, and PixelPerfect, although thats more IPTV and they aren't very good at releasing at a regular interval.

-Cool-
    Project Pioneer : AMD AthlonXP 3000+ : 1GB DDR RAM : Windows XP MCE
    ATI Radeon X1650 256MB : 520-Watt Corsair PSU : 20x DVD-RAM DL + LightScribe
    1.0TB Seagate SATA II : 400GB Seagate SATA II : 400GB Samsung SATA II
    250GB Seagate SATA I : 80GB Western Digital PATA/IDE

I come from a land down under. simon275's Avatar

Yeah the TWIT podcasts like TWIT and Net@Nite have gone down hill and are just a bunch of old dudes sitting around grumbling about tech. Also Net@Nite is more Leo@Nite Amber doesn't get much of a say.
    Need a sig