Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Project : Lupine

Anodized

Default Re: Project : Lupine

Looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by sXenoG
    Looks awsome buddy. Couple questions about it. Are you going to do ne sleeving for the wiered when they come directly out of the PSU or also the top right above the mobo looks a bit bare are you going to do nething there? Or are both hidden by the window.
    Power wires on the top are going to likely get loomed. My spiral wrap does not go that wide, so I'm thinking just a good black loom over them to help move it into a more consistant look. Either that, or I build some sort of elbow pipe that has a center cut out of it so that I can fit it over the cabling. But I think that 2nd idea is going to take too long to implement, so I'm going to go look for some bigger looming.

And for the top right, there will be *something* there, but that remains to be seen as to "what" I'll put there...

Thanks for the feedback!

Water Cooled

Only suggestion I have is that you paint the fan grill on the HSF with that same purple metal cast to keep the consistency of color and style.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    - Unknown

Taking your suggestion Zeus... I wandered through my work bench and happened upon a 92mm fan grill that I've now sprayed with the Purple Metal cast. We'll see how it looks tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Hey Zeus...

CPU heatsink/fan grill now a purple grill:

Saphire x700 Pro 256MB and RAM going into the machine, Corsair TWINX1024-3200XL v1.2 1GB Dual Channel Kit

Components installed:

Side on, rear:

Side on, front:

Fresh Paint

I must say it looks very nice (nice as in stylish ) ...the real satisfaction is to see the case finished and looking as you wanted to

And now, after looking at the pics there is only one thing I would have done different: on the plexi I would etched only the moon .. the "metal" wolf i think it's enough

What are the other specs of the mobo?

This case looks fantastic. but as tudop said, only the moon on the plexi would have been great.

Yeah, I had requested a laser etch of the moon only, but timing being what it was, we were only able to etch out one scene, so I chose this one...

PS cleaned up, and the custom power cabling has been built, tested externally, and installed!

Pic came out a bit darker than I wanted it too... but the general construction can be made out on this pic:

Installed:

And the Power Supply lines have been loomed

All that is left is building my LED lines and creating a plug for them, and testing out CCFL lighting within the case. . That will happen tomorrow, now that the power cabling is out of the way!

Custom Title Honors tribaloverkill's Avatar

That so sweet looking man! Love the color!!

definatly like the color, it reminds me of my old rc days, where everything is blue or purple. I love the cable too. Keep up the good work man