Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Novell Netware 6.5

Default Novell Netware 6.5

I really think they've lost it with this version. It seems to suck even more than Windows now.

Anodized

my school uses novell and i hate it so many page blockers and what not

i havent found ways around it quite yet but im working on it... hehehe

This comming from a 13 year old...God help us. I'm not even gonna ask what you want to look up. As for Novell, yeah. They havent been the same. They will never be what they where.
    How did you come to trade the fiddle for the drum?

Anodized

no no no not that stuff. i mean i cant even download mozilla firefox on it.. let alone anything else.. so the school makes me very angry.. the only thing i really can do is stuff for like news and ebay.... o and this site

Duh, you're at a school. Do you really think they want 1908361324972 viruses on their network. ha You're lucky to even get a computer in your class. Just be glad im not your admin. hehe

Anodized

no i mean we cant do anything, no game sites, or any thing, its so stupid not to mention my school is stupid they dont where hats of any kind while preparing food they hired a child malestor as a dish cleaner, and our princaple is ruining the school

Sounds about like the rest of america to me...
    How did you come to trade the fiddle for the drum?

Anodized

n its deffiantly our princaple.. we had a different princaple like 3 years ago that us go to game sites and what not but this princaple is stupid... 5000 dollars on some stupid bully guy, painting gay crap on the walls, touching the kids such as hugs ans what not but for everyone that is thinking about novell... forget it dont touch it, its not that great

The One and Only

Novell is all about control, and it is very efficient at that.

It is fun when you set the no copy flag on files, you can run them but not copy them

ATX Mental Case

Quote Originally Posted by voltov
    n its deffiantly our princaple.. we had a different princaple like 3 years ago that us go to game sites and what not but this princaple is stupid... 5000 dollars on some stupid bully guy, painting gay crap on the walls, touching the kids such as hugs ans what not but for everyone that is thinking about novell... forget it dont touch it, its not that great
    I would have to agree that your principal is doing a poor job judging from the slaughter of English that occured in your "paragraph".
    :Sick: