Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novell Netware 6.5

Anodized

its my key board... the keys dont always get pressed down all the way.. i might switch it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bum
    I would have to agree that your principal is doing a poor job judging from the slaughter of English that occured in your "paragraph".
    :Sick:

ROFL....!!!!! That was pretty funny I got to say, but yeah. I think your school should try something new. :fantastis
    How did you come to trade the fiddle for the drum?

ATX Mental Case

Sure, it's your keyboard. Of course it is. I have to say that if perhaps you spent more time listening to your teacher than getting round firewalls and trying to get onto the networks then perhaps your grammar and spelling would improve (I seriously hope all my spelling is right or I am going to look really stupid). I also have problems with my keyboard (especially when I use a different one) but the real problem I have is that my fingers on my right hand are faster than the ones on my left leading to my letters being all out of place in my words. But seriously now, you should be happy you are not on my school network. Our network is beyond bad. We don't even need a network blocker because the network is set up so badly. We need to move all our stuff to different computers to access the different computers which is so annoying that I now just email my work to my Gmail acount and then download it on the other computers and print it out. I have to say that there are only 2 things that really annoy me (ignoring Microsoft and AOL). Printers and Networks. Thees two things seem to be the bane of my life. I can never get the things to work. I am just glad I only have 1 computer now so that I don't have to worry about getting a network to work. Haha, I just noticed that. Network. Kind of like Norton Systemworks (so that is Microsoft, AOL and Norton) Then again it seem to be the only person that has problems with networks. Oh and by the way before anyone says "stupid" I do know that you are not supposed to start a sentence with "but".
    There is no other choice.

Fresh Paint

Default Re: Novell Netware 6.5

Quote Originally Posted by Bum
    I would have to agree that your principal is doing a poor job judging from the slaughter of English that occured in your "paragraph".
    :Sick:
    LOL.... Oxford must be a very messed up town if this is what they are teaching in the public schools there.
    [/FONT]Go to this http://www.ebaumsworld.com